Compilation post echo-64
Please let me know (tag @Ohwell) anything I missed! I’ll try to reference relevant posts
Last update 12/06
- Phone number T (408) 703-2077 . Users have called here and left a message. More here.
- Rickley G. Brown: initials are RGB. Color puzzle?
- New email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Numbers 84.190.188 at the bottom. Discussion here.
- The number links to a new music video. Meaning of this easter egg is unknown. The others music videos are discussed here and here.
5 Companies are referenced. Their meaning/purpose yet unknown:
- The Secure Key
- Atlas Network
- Bonanno Institute
- The Louis Creed Foundation
5 Images with shapes are shown. This leads to the password of the second sigil as explained here
- Search page
- This shows quite some hex numbers on the right side. Explained here
- Some queries will return other results, but none seem important
- About us
- Nothing of interest found
- Our Team
- Images are stock images. These are of no interest
- Second echo ever created: Gerry Mishrason mother’s echo
- No other relevant information about these characters is found (so far). Join the discussion here (echo team) or here (all characters)
- New email: email@example.com . Multiple applications were sent, feel free to send one yourself. Join discussion here
- Numbers 1799, 1802, 1808 . Discuss it here
In the source code. Under the image HR is a link to a youtube video referring Dropbox. It is discussed here. Possibly searching a 15 character string as dropbox urlActually from the template used to create the site: http://demos.hogash.com/kallyas_template/careers.php
There might be unlinked pages that contain hidden code or hints. Below are just a few. More and discussion here
- www.echo-64.com/time/ leads to a blurry version of the /atlas/ picture
- www.echo-64.com/atlas/ leads to this picture (same as the background of the inactive site)
- www.echo-64.com/kronos redirects to the main site
Thanks to everyone contributing and tagging me!