Echo-64 has updated

maybe starting a topic with back from the dead and such themes would be good

2 Likes

The system is just a generic voicemail; there’s no audio recognition, unfortunately

jojo, I just started a thread about the “bring back from the dead” theme
https://forums.etarc.org/t/links-between-music-videos-titans-echo-64/323/5

2 Likes

awesome! thanks

1 Like

Ooh. Good to know! Cheers.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Echo-64.com Compilation Post

You missed 1 company @ohwell

I accidentally pressed enter before i was done. Thanks for letting me know though!

I moved your compilation post to a new topic, @ohwell. It’s awesome!

1 Like

Hi! when i was looking through echo-64 i saw a page with our team.
im now trying to figure out who these people are and what their ties were or could be with waking titan and hello games.
it could help if you guys help searching these people and their profiles, and above all: how echo’s team is tied to waking titan.
Thanks in advance!

I’m pretty sure the images are just stock photos. If you search them they turn up on many websites.

1 Like

Yes you won’t have any luck with their photos this are all stock photos I checked them. We should focus on the names in the name rather then their faces.

Well we know the CEO and CTO have a longer history as they went to Cal Tech together and they with one other (the site says they started with three employees) started Echo - I want to know, who was that third person? Do we know who has been around since the beginning?

1 Like

I think there should be a clue somewhere in a social media presence of the team-members featured on echo-64.com
https://forums.etarc.org/t/to-do-list-updated-6-11/162/3?u=falvous

1 Like

Probably, so we have to do google searches with their name, look for more information on the site, etc.

Hi! when i was looking through echo-64 i saw a page with our team.
im now trying to figure out who these people are and what their ties were or could be with waking titan and hello games.
it could help if you guys help searching these people and their profiles, and above all: how echo’s team is tied to waking titan.
Thanks in advance!

Exactly, so we need to find out their identities.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Echo-64 has updated

So I have applied for the Job of Counsellor advertised on the website. I went for counsellor this is very close to my current profession. Lets see what happens. Anyone else want to apply for the other two?

I believe a couple others have applied for the other positions ^^
I also believe it’s Echo-64, and not 63 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes