CURRENTLY CALIBRATING: A HUB inside the Mercury Subroutine for ETARC

I’m sure life has just gotten in the way of things for @SlowRiot4NuZero, I still havent even learned my first glyph becuase of many a bug so I’m kinda glad this is going at a nice pace, means the whole HUB wont be chartered and explored by the time I get there :slight_smile:
In the meantime if you’re looking for somewhere to visit, the hyperion initiative seems like a swell place, they even have a nice guide for getting your ship there once portalled. Theres a post about it on ETARC here somewhere :wink:

1 Like

Ahh sweet. Thanks mate. I’m still looking for first glyph, found one by chance last week but don’t think it registered. Is there anywhere that shows you what glyphs you have? Have to go to a portal I guess. So many things possible and to do. Don’t know where to start. One thing though, last 3 play through saves I always traded up from my starter ship. This time I’ve kept it, going to store the little bucket in my freighter when I get one.

You can find out what glyphs you have found through the main menu, under the guide section. Portal Glyphs are listed under Catalogue at the left.

2 Likes

Ahh man i missed out on all the fun Dx. Im on ps4 in the Euclid Galaxy just looking for my first S class Ship. Currently have 3 glyphs and am just trying to beat the new story. Stll have the Atlas Path to do.

Waking Etarc
If your watching this thread and not these ones you maybe missing out.

[ETARC HUB]: Waking ETARC HUB
https://forums.etarc.org/t/citizen-scientists-division-needs-collaborative-user-designed-logo/2728

1 Like

HELP ME! Etarchians!
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ @SlowRiot4NuZero

3 Likes

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ @SlowRiot4NuZero

2 Likes

We need a leader of ETARC HUB