CURRENTLY CALIBRATING: A HUB inside the Mercury Subroutine for ETARC

Maybe a day or two more wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

If more people come forward who agree we should extend, I will gladly extend voting to Wednesday to give everyone a chance.

Maybe half of the people have restarted a new game too :wink: As @Daniel said, 2 more days wouldn’t be bad.

2 Likes

I thought the poll was to get a general idea of who wants to do what. Unless you’re looking for a specific list of participants, I think it could be closed

1 Like

Rats. I was hoping to get an update on the location before I go on vacation this week. I’ll be out until next Wednesday, but so long as the OP is updated with coordinates or whatever, I’ll join in next week.

Looking forward to it!

I picked EUCLID PS4, also in EUCLID on PC but will be taking a break from the PC sim for a while. However once the HUB gets going I can play both simultaneously and name my discoveries the same on both platforms

Worth mentioning once we have location decided all it will require is one user to get the portal co ordinates and we will be able to group up very quickly even if you are restarting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have wanted a state of the art PC my whoel life. I’m a gamers gamer, i’ve owned mutliple consoles every gen but could never save up for that elusive pc (when you live on an island EVERYTHINGS expensive). I’. also an “artist” so i work a shitty job that pays shitty money just so my free time can be MY free time, and spent on my hobbies.

Took 6 long years to finally convince a bank to give me a loan of 2500 so I could buy a decent enough PC, still not state of the art (still expensive to make on my island even when buying parts and elf assembling). I wont say what rate of pay or rent is like over here, but lets just say im still paying that loan off a year and half later and its required going without food some days/weeks BUT

WORTH IT! I AM MASTER RACE! IN YO FACE! IN! YO! FAAAACE!

Haha sorry, but yes, we were very poor people and it was really sad but YAY!

@Bad_Television Yup, even those on the frontier initiative can pop back to the EUCLID hub and say hi (portals can send us back to previous galaxies I am assuming, since theres 16 glyphs and one on every planet, 16 power to 16 = 18quintllion, 18 quniitllion spread across 250+ galaxies, has anyone confirmed this yet? I havent even learnt a glyph yet, just met artemis)

Hey! I’ve just gone ahead and pinned this until the poll closes.

11 Likes

Uopsy… My thumb slipped over Ps4 Euclid… Should be Pc Euclid +1, Ps4 - 1, there, sorry…

Praise the all-seeing @oldgods !

3 Likes

Sorry for the small teaser/spoiler, but you may want to wait until more people finish the Atlas Rises storyline before deciding to set up a hub in the Euclid galaxy.

2 Likes

Hey. Please ignore my vote on PS4 Euclid because I just realized I didn’t vote on the first thread.
Or can I still join?

And just to say I agree with @MacForADay we may want to wait before deciding hub location. Because in the end of Atlas Rises we have to --kzzkt-- one of --kzzkt-- --kzzkt-- … …

4 Likes

Yeah you can still join, no worries. First poll was mostly to gouge participation :slight_smile: Welcome onboard.

1 Like

Tell me in private please. I don’t mind the spoilers but seems important to know going forward with this, I just started the storyline.

POLLS CLOSING IN 10 MINUTES :slight_smile: Last call, thanks to all participants!

I didn’t know what to answer to the 2nd poll because we’re only 3 or 4 in the Hilbert’s dimension so even if we start a Hub there it wont really be a “civilised” place like in Euclid :wink:

2 Likes

Any word on where we will be setting up shop. I’m just making money and getting ready for the big move.

Yup. What’s the word?