Atlas passes have arrived

arae you really really really sure?
Is it not a secret code for Emily to control those whom have them?
Is it not a secret code for rebooting the Atlas and remove us from the universe?
there are tons of other possible reason!!!

:beers: :blush:

5 Likes

I am really sure, but who knows what Emily does with those user ID’s and info we provide …

6 Likes

Hey Guys!

I’ll stick with Devilin’ s thought on that.
Keep in mind that this unique code is what makes you a CSD.

I saw someone posting his card with his CSD ID displayed on the picture… I was like :scream:

7 Likes

Lol, was it on Facebook where you saw it.

My friend who is into NMS a little bit but had fprgotten about about the ARG , still got a pass and showed the whole pass, unique ID and all and peeps were like, "NOOOO!!! "

:wink:

And P.S. No Atlas Pass yet again : *(

2 Likes

Received mine!! Florida, USA

I’ll be keeping it in my NMS disk case until my card protector arrives.

Designation ~ 16A
Serial ~ 13-02858/10 000

11 Likes

My wife took my mailbox key to work so I can’t check till later tonight oh the inhumanity

5 Likes

I have a CSD number and class designation but no pass yet. What do I do? I’m in Indianapolis.

According to Sean Murray’s statement at the end of the last ARG phase, a quarter of a million people joined CSD.

There are only 10,000 level 4 passes, and we were told they would be randomly distributed amongst the people who signed up.

A lot of people aren’t going to get one.

1 Like

They did mention certain community members would be guaranteed one, I took this to mean standout community members that were either a huge help nearly every step of the way during the ARG or have been heavily active since before launch e.g youtube channel owners etc. I’m hoping the fact my name appeared on screen during a live feed is enough to get me on that definite list but that just wishful thinking, NOTICE ME SENPAI!

3 Likes

I think he said a quarter of a million unique logins so that could be like 6 per person if you have a lot of different devices possibly at least I’m hoping still haven’t gotten one yet

1 Like

Sean Murray’s actual words were:

“In the last eight weeks a quarter of a million players from across the globe (174 countries, to be precise!) have come together - united by a shared love of mystery and science fiction - to form the Citizen Science Division.”

There was another figure shown elsewhere (from a Myriad computer report, I think) that indicated a slightly lower number of individual logins.

Even if we accept that only one in six of the contacts represents an individual, that’s still 41, 500 individuals. The odds improve, but there’s still a lot of people who won’t get one.

2 Likes

Hey 41000 is better than a quarter of a million my odds are looking better :joy:

3 Likes

that represents 4%.

Cold shower :shower:

3 Likes

I wonder if Hello Games used data from Sony to select some of the Atlas Passes recipients? Sony emailed me a report for 2017, NMS was by far my most played game. Like 280 hours compared to my second game (Horizon Zero Dawn at 93 hours).

2 Likes

That would be a nice consideration for the most interested/ dedicated fans.

BTW, I have over 2000 hours on the game (if you count the ~ 150 hours I put the first time into permadeath before my 2 year old killed me when I left my controller unattended.)

3 Likes

your two year old is an agent of Emily, beware!

7 Likes

That gets me thinking… The guy who was fixing the heating at your work place… How close were you watching him work? Can you be sure he wasn’t near any networking modules? I think you’ve been compromised by an agent of Emily, zsigmond… Stay safe. Sleep.

3 Likes

Wait… I think I missed that. Where was that mentioned?

I think A&S mentioned it in a post-WT Q&A or it was somewhere in and around the timeframe of aug17… Could have even been in an email, or maybe in one of the little updates we got regarding the status of atlas pass production around the september mark (or whenever that was… time… age… relevancy… blurring… )

3abaa64f17e198ac21aaf1c88447a203d6498f14_1_690x500

8 Likes