For Everyone Asking About Atlas Pass V4

For all of you people who are asking where the Atlas Pass V4s are here is a answer from the PM themselves

I just wanted to make sure more people were able to see this because I’ve seen a lot of people asking where they are recently.

9 Likes

That’s great news!!..however I thought this happened ages ago?? Or did I miss something🤔?

I don’t think you missed anything.

Just looking through my previous @oldgods emails and saw this “we’re pleased to announce that all 10,000 Level 4 Atlas Passes are in production. Note that due to transit times for mail, some may take several weeks to be delivered.” This email was received just before waking titan ended…ages ago

1 Like

They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. They are lost in a loop. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Sorry to resurrect this, but any new updates on the state of Atlas Pass v4?
I’m moving countries in 2 weeks, looks like I am not going to receive my pass before I go at this rate, would have been nice if they had manufactured the passes before asking everybody for their addresses, that would have been sensible… but, yeah, Hello Games, sense, hah, right?