Atlas Pass lv. 4

Oh yeah I agree. I supposed I assumed/hoped that the V4 pass would 1) be in the game and 2) i’d get a free one some how…other people would have to find it like other passes.

Kinda like the free ship for pre-order…but you are correct…this is all assumption on my part…nothing official.

I keep checking my mail daily just for that lol. If anything, all this waiting for the atlas pass has made it so my mailbox is free of flyers :mailbox_with_no_mail:

3 Likes

I do about the same thing

1 Like

Nothing from HG but it’s A&S who will send them, maybe @Anashel or @oldgods could give some news if they read this thread.

2 Likes

I wish @oldgods and @Anashel could provide just a tiny little hint aswell… the wait is totally killing me… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

All of the materials have been shipped to the printer. Now we wait. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

If you ask Emily about the passes, she would say “Atlas WHO?”
it should be

EMILY PASS LV.4

lol

2 Likes

And I do that thinking “I might not even get one” lol. It’s worth the try though. I just hope I’m one of the lucky few that get a V4

1 Like

Hope it’s not another month:)

Waiting feels like the night before Christmas. Never know what you are going to get but hoping that you got what you want.

3 Likes

Or at least a little something… lol

1 Like

It’s been quite a long time now which makes me think that they are up to something they hadn’t initially planned on…either they are having some sort of production/shipping problems or they are changing the passes in some way. Now v4 passes do not exist in game and while the functionality of the v2 and v3 passes has been slightly expanded with access to a bit more lore after you obtain Remembrance they are still relatively useless so I do not expect anything major out of the v4 passes in terms of any form of in game functionality. My guess is they are either trying to do a minor bit of in-game content sort of like the preorder and CE bonuses were for the people who signed up to CSD during the WT ARG or they are simply trying to have them be higher quality physical items. But if v4 passes ever get implemented in the game in any meaningful way then I don’t think the in game versions would in any way be limited or unobtainable to anyone who owns the game and if they are trying to do some kind of minor bit of game content for this then I think everyone who got a proper CSD designation would get the digital content not just the winners of the physical passes…but this is all pure speculation on my part…it could just be manufacturing/shipping problems…could always be just that

3 Likes

Merci pour cette réponse Andrea (c’est fou ce que l’on trouve comme infos dans l’almanach du “Gardien noir” :wink: @oldgods serait Fred ? )

Nan mais oh! Ça parle français en plus! :switzerland:

As long as the atlas lv 4 passes don’t come in French. :grinning: I took 2 years in high school but, that was a long time ago!

2 Likes

It’s sometime refreshing to not have to think in english :smiley: And as @Anashel grown up in the canadian Beauce i’m sure he isn’t a pure English speaker svg

And it’s a very hard language to learn so i can imagine how easy it is to forget all you knew :wink:

1 Like

hahah I can only imagine an french Atlas Pass V4:

Bonjour M. Sheralmyst
Vous voici l’heureux titulaire d’un Atlas Pass V4!
Nous espérons tous que vous êtes très content d’avoir reçu cet objet chez vous!
A bientĂ´t!

xD

The digital V4 pass as DLC (or as a way to unlock something exclusive etc etc) was just speculation by community. No doubt there will be an ingame V4 pass released as part of a content update down the line, whenever the second phase of the ARG begins I would bet, the ARG puppet masters have stated the physical passes are just mementos and that while it is random who gets them, certain community members who were actively involved in the ARG will be guaranteed one.

3 Likes

Yes I will be proud to own an atlas lv 4 pass, if I get one that is! I am sure it will be tres magnifique! :sparkler:

2 Likes

A Limited amount of physical passes. People were asked if they preferred to receive a physical pass, which suggests that, along with these physical ones, non-physical (in-game or digital) passes will be given to ALL players as well.

1 Like