Atlas passes have arrived

I was worried with all the USA Passes being delivered and me being out in Hawaii, but received an Atlas Pass V4 just today Batch 13 3488/10000. Not going into my Wallet like I thought of before but will be stored in a very safe place near my computer and will be in my next Video I make :slight_smile:

Really Glad To Be A CSD Card Carrying Member Now :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Do we know the current number of received Atlas Passes?

I assume once all 10,000 have been distributed, HG will

1. Send out the conformation email like they said they would when all AP’s were shipped

and

1. Drop the new update/ARG shortly after.

Just my two cents : )

2 Likes

Don’t lose faith brother I didn’t think I was gonna get one at all and that changed yesterday so anything is possible.

3 Likes

Thank ye my fellow Interlopering Entity!

2 Likes

Just got mine today! I have no idea what it does, but I’m excited that I got one! :smiley:

6 Likes

Finally got mine in Texas

4 Likes

So I finally got mine but on the back of the envelope there is a gray smudge, and in that smudge there appears to be a number. I think it’s a 41. Coincidence?

11 Likes

maybe but maybe not. Could have been something the post office people did.

1 Like

Probably nothing. Now if it was “16”, THEN you should be interested

3 Likes

Mine has a smudge just like that too. I doubt it’s anything. You’re welcome to wave a darklight over it though.

1 Like

Got mine here in Louisiana today. 16-A.

4 Likes

still none nowhere in new zealand
its kinda saddening seeing you all get them

2 Likes

So I’ve got mine… what do I do with it

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, I checked Ebay and yeah, someone is trying to make some quick cash selling their Atlas Pass. Why would anyone spend $300-$500 for an Atlas Pass? Seems a little sad to me actually.

Unless they are doing it to buy a PS4 Pro. :wink:

5 Likes

Still really hyped to see what the code on the back does

2 Likes

with the codes that have been revealed, are they different? doe they show name in hex? or do they appear as if they are part of a picture as in the code wheels from previous ARG events?

1 Like

I think its a discount code, gets you 10 euro off when you shop online with Tesco. Most videogame stores in the UK have gone out of business so it was them or Sainsburys for the cross promotion.

Dunno what it will get you yanks, think its payback for all those best buy exclusive pre-order skins we couldnt get over here for batman.

5 Likes

Still to early for the mail but I’m praying I get one today keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Next target: EUROPE !

4 Likes

All the passes so far show a hex code on the front, which translates to ‘phoenix’. We have no clue (yet) what it means or what it is going to be used for. The code on the back is different for each pass. This is a unique personal user ID (10 characters) which was generated when registering (MailChimp) for the ARG. This ID is used to be able to identify you through email correspondance and forms, and should therefor NOT be shared! Other than that, it has no ‘meaning’ in a sense of being able to translate it into a word or anything. Please keep this ID private!

7 Likes