Atlas Pass lv. 4

Makes sense, yeah I don’t think not getting a physical pass is going to limit or lock out anyone from anything, but I DO think that it’s very likely the physical passes will have some kind of clue on them that leads to another cassette unlocking or maybe one of the locked commands/glyphs.

Going with the Atlas pass, does anyone have opinions on what the classes on them mean or how you think they handout the ranks?

I remember A&S commented that the designations were given to lump together people who would “not otherwise work together”

For this reason I have a sneaking suspicion that this will tie into some MP puzzle, basically each designation is going to get sent to a different region of the game where we will have to work together to co-operatively solve something. It’s not common for travellers to meet up in game, so that’s kind of how I see it being used.

5 Likes

While it is a cool idea, I doubt that this will happen.

1 Like

I hope they have enough sense to at least tell the community when they shipped them out. Going/Staying silent on this would probably turn into a big PR mess.

Anashel said at the end of the ARG that they will tell it when all the passes will be shiped.

2 Likes

I figure over the coming holidays, when most are off of work, remember that most activity was on the weekends to give the best possible amount of people time to do what is needed.

2 Likes

Which holiday do you think that it will come?

Ideally this holiday season…but at this point who knows? We can only hope.

1 Like

Meh… I don’t think (with notable exceptions) that what is left of us are that much into that. My only concern is that with the cold hype for them, our chances of placing those on the second-hand eVy’keen exotic market is not going to yield enough for me to wanting to justify the grind… Typical NMS…

There are games that have come out.
I think of Skyrim. It has had no update in years.
But people still play it. NMS will be a game that I will continue to play.
Skyrim, Fallout4, no such thing.
When SkyWind comes out I will play that for a bit.
When I do play Morrowind, I get the feeling of satisfaction, same with NMS.
I’m not playing this game for hype, updates.
I’m playing it because it is a good, excellent, satisfying game.

12 Likes

True, but it is still good to have updates to make it better and more satisfying.

2 Likes

Oh my word Skywind…I forget how long it’s been since reading about that myself but yes, so will I

(that said, I still have ‘ESO Morrowind CE’ sat here in its rather large box as NMS continues to hold my gaming undivided…normal eso I’ve not logged into in months, where I think I went almost everywhere BUT the centre, more to hang with a friend regardless of gameplay flaws while we took in random border adventures entirely at whim…but Morrowind…from the first rat to Dagoth Ur! I still get chills while filled with joy recalling so many aspects of that game and remains in my top 3 of all time…and now I come to think of it, my style of gameplay was remarkably similar there in certain ways to how it is for me in NMS)

Couldn’t be better said.

2 Likes

This game has so much relay value even when the updates stop

1 Like

Replay value

3 Likes

“The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life” - Katsumoto - The Last Samurai

I liken this quote to a beautifully lush biome that everyone seems to be searching the galaxy for to call their home.

6 Likes

Well yeah but using the end of the story to pick a tranquil galaxy greatly increases your odds…lush worlds are extremely common in tranquil galaxies.

2 Likes

I feel like all I find is toxic planters

Planets … wow I just can’t type today

3 Likes

There is a glitch that makes storms on lush worlds toxic but 1.38 fixes it.