Atlas Pass lv. 4

Or at least a little something… lol

1 Like

It’s been quite a long time now which makes me think that they are up to something they hadn’t initially planned on…either they are having some sort of production/shipping problems or they are changing the passes in some way. Now v4 passes do not exist in game and while the functionality of the v2 and v3 passes has been slightly expanded with access to a bit more lore after you obtain Remembrance they are still relatively useless so I do not expect anything major out of the v4 passes in terms of any form of in game functionality. My guess is they are either trying to do a minor bit of in-game content sort of like the preorder and CE bonuses were for the people who signed up to CSD during the WT ARG or they are simply trying to have them be higher quality physical items. But if v4 passes ever get implemented in the game in any meaningful way then I don’t think the in game versions would in any way be limited or unobtainable to anyone who owns the game and if they are trying to do some kind of minor bit of game content for this then I think everyone who got a proper CSD designation would get the digital content not just the winners of the physical passes…but this is all pure speculation on my part…it could just be manufacturing/shipping problems…could always be just that

3 Likes

Merci pour cette réponse Andrea (c’est fou ce que l’on trouve comme infos dans l’almanach du “Gardien noir” :wink: @oldgods serait Fred ? )

Nan mais oh! Ça parle français en plus! :switzerland:

As long as the atlas lv 4 passes don’t come in French. :grinning: I took 2 years in high school but, that was a long time ago!

2 Likes

It’s sometime refreshing to not have to think in english :smiley: And as @Anashel grown up in the canadian Beauce i’m sure he isn’t a pure English speaker svg

And it’s a very hard language to learn so i can imagine how easy it is to forget all you knew :wink:

1 Like

hahah I can only imagine an french Atlas Pass V4:

Bonjour M. Sheralmyst
Vous voici l’heureux titulaire d’un Atlas Pass V4!
Nous espérons tous que vous êtes très content d’avoir reçu cet objet chez vous!
A bientôt!

xD

The digital V4 pass as DLC (or as a way to unlock something exclusive etc etc) was just speculation by community. No doubt there will be an ingame V4 pass released as part of a content update down the line, whenever the second phase of the ARG begins I would bet, the ARG puppet masters have stated the physical passes are just mementos and that while it is random who gets them, certain community members who were actively involved in the ARG will be guaranteed one.

3 Likes

Yes I will be proud to own an atlas lv 4 pass, if I get one that is! I am sure it will be tres magnifique! :sparkler:

2 Likes

A Limited amount of physical passes. People were asked if they preferred to receive a physical pass, which suggests that, along with these physical ones, non-physical (in-game or digital) passes will be given to ALL players as well.

1 Like

Where was it ? I don’t remember that, at the end of the ARG .

I don’t remember that either.

There was a confirmation of wanting it before asking for addresses and after announced… Part of the red-button poll if I remember correctly…
In my mind, both the virtual (for all) and in game practicalities of a V4, beyond a cool paper memento, are filed under wild speculation.
It would make sense, and be cooler, though… So maybe.

1 Like

The fact that the materials have been shipped to “the printers” pretty much confirms that they’re credit card type things.

If they were 3D modelled, you couldn’t print them in mass quantities without ridiculous expense. They could have been moulded, but not printed.

I think what will be delivered will be a credit card facsimile - just like the ones shown in the ARG.

Atlas Pass V4

5 Likes

Was one of the questions from the OLD GODS email links:

3 Likes

Ah yes, i remember now. It was in the survey before we had to give our postal adress no ?

I think so too. And maybe something printed on the verso, usefull for the next step of the ARG or another good thing. In the red button poll there was a question: Do you like surprises ? :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, exactly. This is why I believe that the physical passes are nothing more than a souvenir themselves. Maybe “Lv.4” passes are a hint at something to come in “v1.4”??? lol trying to see signs where possible!

2 Likes

True @PeacefulGamer
I remember now indeed. I have to agree with you on the idea that they will just be “souvenirs” so everyone can remeber how fun was the ARG (:

Wait and seeeee (: #thrilled
gosh everytime I talk about it I got shivers xD

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the Atlas V4 passes as just souvenirs. I kind of think that these will lead into another step of the ARG (which imo is not actually over as made apparent by the many loose ends). My main reasoning behind this being the delay between printing and us receiving them, as well as the need for timing.

If they were planning on these just being souvenirs I don’t see why they wouldn’t just be sending these out in batches as they come of the printer, the fact that we haven’t gotten any info on them yet and no one has received them makes me think that they’re being held for a purpose. I made a thread a while back about how it’s pretty clear to me that the ARG is not yet over, check it out if you’re interested!

Edit: Just saw Anashel’s post above that the materials were just sent to the printers, so it could be they’ll start sending them in out in batches soon. I’ll be glad to eat crow if these end up being souvenirs, but I really think it makes a ton of sense for the V4 passes to be linked into another step of the ARG.

2 Likes

I simply meant the physical passes are suvenirs. The Level 4 Pass will undoubtedly serve some purpose in the game.

2 Likes