#8 OBSERVATORY
#9 SUPERCOMPUTER
#10 REM SLEEP
#11 OURANOS
#12 HORUS
#13 NUADA
#14 ANU
#15 TRIGLAV

It all happened so fast. I decided to organize it here quick. Most of the new stuff was discovered by complete guess.

20 Likes

This is exciting stuff!

2 Likes

wow! already!?

Wow!! How were these found? :exploding_head:

what??? I sleep, wake up, and here we are…

It’s a matter matter of catching all up right now! (110+)

Wow. Was not expecting that.

Woah…That was lightning Speed! 15/15 Solved eh?

I feel like there is one more thing we need to “unlock”… I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Well it started normal… Spellchcek used a blacklight on his devkit which revealed a book cipher code sequence. This turned out to be for CobraTV’s book, which gave the phrase “He who contains the entire universe”. This lead to “Anu”, which opened the 14th glyph password.

Then it went a kinda wonky… “Horus” came up in a discussion about the glyphs, and when someone tried it, it opened #12. Well a common link appeared to be sky gods, so people just started trying other names in that theme and they were all quickly found.

No idea if the other devkits contain blacklight clues intended to solve the other glyphs, or if they’ll pertain to something else. It’s not immediately obvious if the phrases Crash found when he checked his kit were meant for a specific glyph. I hope everyone else still checks theirs.

6 Likes

A&S as soon as they find out that we solved all the glyphs so fast by practically guessing:

d4a

When the ones who went to sleep wake up to find out all the glyphs are solved:

980x%20(1)

Me right now:

chris-pratt-likes-gift-bags-on-jimmy-kimmel-live_abc

6 Likes

Fantastic news! I can’t access the site, just wondering does it ask for emails again with the final glyph entry?

Had been out last few days campaigning during the last crucial moments of a referendum, the vote was yesterday, so now I can return to etarc and catch up on all the madness.

Can’t believe we’re finally here, all glyphs taken care of :slight_smile:

Lol yeah, damn imagine if they have like 4 or 5 weekends worth of Twitch extravaganza’s lined-up that all revolve around figuring out those final glyphs! Hopefully not the case. Begs the question though, what on earth happens NEXT, pun intended!

All glyphs solved? What’s the WT status?

3 Likes

After the “Journey” glyph incident in which someone brute-forced it and they had to change it to “Wbhearl” they’ve learned not to unlock a glyph until they are ready for us to solve it. They intended for this to happen.

3 Likes

Updated topic to include the new glyph solutions:

3 Likes

My exact thought. They know us by now. They wouldn’t take the chance on “oh this will take them at least X time.”

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I also agree with you guys that A&S allowed us to do this… I just think they didn’t expect it all to happen on a friday but rather on a saturday or sunday.

1 Like
2 Likes

For sure! Im wondering when this will all wrap up? I feel in couple weeks. I feel they’ll want to end it with the reveal, and give us a few weeks to stew in our hype (and time for newcomers to see the trailer and get on board).

1 Like

Did Emily look friendly to you? :thinking:

1 Like