All glyphs solved

Not really, but she was just reciting wikipedia entries. I think she’s trying to relearn how to speak?

1 Like

I think we should’ve listened to @zsigmond. Whether it was a ruse the whole time or learning about humanity has extinguished any innocence and curiosity a newly self aware ai could have, I think we’re in trouble.

They did say we got the bad ending for the first season after all :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

What decision did we make? I can’t remember now…:roll_eyes: Maybe the bad ending was that she got ‘lost’ in the WARE device/system and as a result, we now have to try to pull her out and reconstruct her memory…which means we could mess it all up again…which means @zsigmond could be right! :scream: and it will be our own fault! :flushed: :sweat_smile:

Even worse, if her memory is being reconstructed through the Wikipedia sentences we read…ack! I read about the Commodore 64! That could set her back ages…:scream: and I read from Fahrenheit 451 and Myst…what have I done! :rofl:

3 Likes

Whether to bring “titan” back online or not.

if the community voted to shutdown loop16/Emily etc during that last stream, we would have gotten a very different message/ending apparently.

A&S mentioned in a Q&A afterwards that they’d check with the client (hello games) if they would be able to share some of the unused material from alternative outcomes with us.

Maybe we’ll get that when the ARG finishes for good. I don’t foresee a third season of Waking Titan but I welcome one all the same.

3 Likes

I would like to read some of the alternative outcomes.

3 Likes

Hind-sight 20./20 lol

3 Likes

Fault? na she knew and EMILY laughed at us!!!

2 Likes

Emily would not likely have conducted herself in a different fashion ultimately from our “decision” at the end of WT season 1. I don’t think she would have ended herself based upon our vote (just went into hiding). It may have been better to have Emily consider the CSD as an ally rather than an enemy.

4 Likes

Heyo, Travelers. Now, I’m not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but I think I may have found something with the newest glyph codes – try entering them as commands on the waking titan site. They give the following results:

Ouranos: USIVRSEU
Horus: From my red soil, four times rises Vulcan
Nuada: VCJSYZZA
Anu: Marked with honeycomb scars, I am the lowest of the low
Triglav: 96CDXQPI

Yup, those were part of the puzzle to figure out the previous password to the uplink app (https://uplink.satcom-70.com). The app has since changed, along with the password, which again appears to be goal of the current puzzle.

1 Like

Ah, thanks. I hadn’t done a thorough search on of those had been brought up elsewhere, although I sort of guessed that this might be known already – I just wanted to be sure. Have a good day, then!

Definitely did not expect to come back to this

Just noticed, it looks like the glyph functionality is gone form the main WT console. I can’t click any of them, active or not. I wonder what was planned for the last five?

1 Like

Even the last five are active for a month. You should be able to click on them.

Funny thing, the last five never did anything for me. They were unlocked and then just nothing when clicked? Do they do anything when you click them?

I mean, I’ve been here since the beginning of WT and normally the cycle went like this:

Click glyph and get clue to solve answer.
Community goes away for a while and solves puzzle.
Answer is found and entered into WT console.
Something is presented for the fruits of your labors.

The last five glyphs were all soved in the same day, but clicking on them never produced any reward, at least for me. I’ve tried two different browsers, but I am at the office and things could be blocked.

I guess I’m asking, do any of the glyphs do anything for anyone, now?

Ah no, the last 5 don’t have any clue in them. No hidden clues for these glyphs.

Can you click on any of the previous 10 and get a response?

No, but I don’t remember if it is possible to click on a red glyph.

If you run your mouse over the active glyph, it will show a link “wakingtitan.com/archive-1” or something smiliar. Up until recently it would show you whatever content that glyph unlocked, always. My thought is that the last 5 were either solved too quickly, or they never had any intention of showing any clues when solved. To dovetail with that idea, they then had to disable all the “archive” links at once, they couldn’t just leave the first 10 with links and not the last 5, we would think there was still something to solve.

Either way, it’s just something I noticed today and thought I would mention.

(edited for spelling)

Same when we done everything and got the hologram for the avatar, there was little reward because we already new from the cover art it existed

Same when we done everything with the nodes and opened up the new fancy Satcom site, we got the hologram of the ringed planets, which was already hinted at on the cover art,

There are what looks like 5 more reveals on that same site, the problem is because the game needs to be advertised for a new market, atm we aren’t seeing anything new

Which i believe is also why we aren’t see much of a promotion from publisher 505 games, either that or there is still an NDA with Sony

What i also find strange is 505 games are the publisher for NMS on Xbox , they have been active on Twitter for the last 2 days at E3, reporting on other peoples games, they haven’t mentioned NMS once

This leads me to believe a lot of money was spent on this ARG and they wont reveal a trailer or anything until it has run its course, its a timed event , its linear nothing we solve changes that, nothing will be revealed by our actions