@unique: I have moved your post with the patch notes for the Steam 3xperimental branch to this topic. I have also turned the patch notes header into a direct link. Thanks for sharing
I got the companion update, only a few hundred MB then the patch is 2.3GB…what? D/L now…will be a while. Hope my critters don’t get lonely while I am gone.
Fixed a number of issues that caused players to appear in the wrong position when riding creatures.
Hate I missed that one
Steam Experimental Branch Update 18/02
- Fixed a rare crash when entering the Anomaly.
Wow, they’re making overtime!
New update on GOG. v3.21_Companions_68918 - 241 MB
Experimental Branch 19/02
- Fixed an issue with cloud rendering when taking screenshots in VR.
- Fixed a texture rendering issue.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to terrain rendering.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when rendering trails in VR.
- Fixed an issue that caused companion species to be listed incorrectly when viewed in the Companion Manager.
- Fixed an issue that prevent creatures from being harvested by the Livestock Unit.
- Fixed an issue that could cause robotic pets to eat pellets rather than Ion Batteries.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hostile aliens found inside Derelict Freighters to immediately despawn.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when renaming a companion on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong pet to be renamed when renaming a pet.
- Fixed an issue that caused your own companion’s information to be displayed when viewing another player’s companion through the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when viewing creatures in the Discovery Page.
Experimental Branch Update 19/02
- Fixed an issue that prevented renaming on PS5.
- Fixed a crash when using the teleporter.
New 3xperimental update just released on Steam:
- Fixed a PC-specific memory leak that could occur when alt-tabbing or changing resolution.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to replicating creatures and companions.
- All companions now correctly defend their owner when attacked by a hostile creature.
- Other player’s companions will no longer collide with you in multiplayer.
And yet another new 3xperimental update out on Steam:
- Fixed a bug that could cause overly dramatic camera shake to occur when the sandworm is spawned.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 specific GPU crash.
- Fixed a Alt-Tab crash which was exposed by the previous change.
GOG update - Experimental_69059 - 17MB
Reported a bug that the trade station above my base sank with one of the last updates
Just keep those updates coming …
- The Living Ship can now be repaired without needing advanced bait.
- Fixed a crash on boot which was exposed by a previous change.
That first one