What do you think? Polls!

For a good measure of things always look for the Monty Pithon…

2 Likes

I chose box B. My choice is a matter of practicality. I make enough that a thousand dollars isn’t chump change or anything, but if I didn’t win it, it wouldn’t be a big deal. A chance for a cool million though, that’s more like it. It’s not enough to change the world a little, as I periodically dream of, but it would allow me to retire with opportunities to give to charity and certain key causes. And if Emily is as good a predictor as she thinks, then she has to know that human beings are chance grabbers, the bigger the chance, the more appeal. It’s basic human math. :wink:

By the way, I completely missed yesterday’s festivities. I was trying to get the recalcitrant Sim to cough up a cool S Class fighter at one of my previous stops in a Vy’keen system. Seems they have some of the cooler ships, but this one was stubbornly throwing everything at me I didn’t want! I finally settled on a nice looking A 29 slot fighter with a slick golden yellow paint job, after waiting for FOUR HOURS. And then of course it took leaving the spaceport and checking out a newly arrived freighter, where the stupid things showed up every few minutes! My fractured life… :upside_down_face:

“Tune in next week for as the Skies Turn”

2 Likes

“The young and the shipless”

3 Likes

“Days of our skies”

3 Likes

I’ve close the poll, now we have our answer!
Check your mail btw!