Weekly Community Event Season One - General Discussion, tips and Feedback

Strangely, I’ve been getting double missions the last couple days. As in, I picked ‘destruction’ both days and in addition to the normal destroy plants/depot mission, I got a second destroy plants mission both days (with corresponding quicksilver reward). Has anyone else experienced the same?

1 Like

I have had as many as three at one time. The one that I chose for the day, one that was from the day before and another that I had not selected for at least a week. For me, only the current day’s activity gave me quicksilver.

2 Likes

I seem to have had an extra two weeks added on to my available research time.

Yesterday it told me the task had another 1 day 8 hours to run. Now it says 14 days 12 hours.

It seems we haven’t been working hard enough, so they’ve increased our sentence.

4 Likes

What will happen this weekend?

1 Like

Nobody gets the Gek helmet and it leads to a galactic uprising. The Anomaly is plundered and Polo’s robot is flung into space to forever peddle it’s wares to nobody but the occasional passing asteroid. Dark times.

8 Likes

Or they’re not that as far along with the next update as they thought they’d be… :smile:

3 Likes

32% into Tier 3 on PC.
How many have just been hangin’ out at the same planet doing the same task everyday? :raised_hand:
I found a nice toxic planet with storms and salvage. I have become lazy…

4 Likes

I just happened to have one of my bases on my main save on an extreme radioactive planet with salvaged tech. After finding all of the new collectibles from exotic planets, I have been parked there daily…perhaps around 25 days.

2 Likes

Xbox completed tier 3

13 Likes

Tier 3 is currently 76% on PC. Weren’t they supposed to be aggregating all players on all platforms?

2 Likes

Hrmm, as of 4 hours later, PC is at 74%… Oh noes, we’re going sdrawkcab!

5 Likes

:grinning: If sdrawkcab isn’t a word, then it should be. :grinning::grin:

4 Likes

Is that the same as ‘drawing the short straw’ or ‘the short end of the stick’? :smile:

1 Like

That was my intial thought when the events started, but it’s apparently harder to do than I realized

2 Likes

PC up again to 79%

84%…

94%…

97%…

4 Likes

Still no news, What’s happening?

1 Like

PC 98%
I suppose we have to reach 100% on all platforms first.
PS4 at 90%
Still 5 days to go til the end of the event.

1 Like

Interesting, makes sense. It buy’s them time

1 Like

PS4 seems to get 6-7% each day currently. So, I expect them (us) to finish tier 3 last on Sunday.

2 Likes

I wish we could do more a day, so i really think this is to buy HG time

2 Likes