Weekly Community Event Season One - General Discussion, tips and Feedback

You have to progress through the Artemis questline to unlock it - needs to meet the anomaly

2 Likes

Gotcha!
If the PC crowd ever fulfills Tier 1 will someone please post it here. I am busy with other things today. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Pc filled tier 1

2 Likes

It looks like PC players will have to ask Santa for their tier 3 Korvax helmet. Most of us have already completed the quest, and it’s only just topped tier 1.

5 Likes

maybe they’ll all laugh and gift us all the stuff at the end anyway? :persevere:

3 Likes

Thanks! Will jump in and do my part in a bit.
Hmmmmm…or not…'cause apparently I still can’t contribute any more…:sob: This is very worrisome.
@Polyphemus can take some measure of comfort in the fact that PS4 is struggling as well and XBox was at 95% Tier 2 last night and is only 5% into Tier 3 tonight so their momentum has begun to slow as well…maybe Polo will help us out. :smiley:

3 Likes

Each tier increases in amount needed

2 Likes

Xbox only moved 2% all night…PC up a little…
I wonder how many players are like my son and his friends. They have been playing exclusively in multiplayer and none of them have pursued the Artemis storyline. Base-building together is all they have done. As a result, they can not participate in the community event. They are working on the story now but, I am not sure they will get it done in time.

2 Likes

PS4: During the final event.
CommStations at the Portal.
For the Archives.

12 Likes

Word to the two or three people that changed their comm ball colour, respect.

4 Likes

Logging in on my PC and got this little pop up! Did it really take a week to get just the first Tier!? lol. I kinda wish there were concrete numbers so I can see how many scans I’ve contributed. I really want that new helmet! xD

7 Likes

Yup, it reached tier1 yesterday. Strangely, I didn’t get the notification about it. When I loaded the game, I had to travel to The Anomaly to check the progress. It showed tier1 complete and 0% on tier2. Oh well, just happy I could finally buy the new emotes!

There’s a limit on the number of scans you can submit. Once you reach it, the collective progress is now out of your hands. :confused:

2 Likes

I did not get that message either, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There was no message like that for PS4 either.

Although, I haven’t closed out of my game completely since the Visions update.

3 Likes

you what? :rofl:

2 Likes

The normal operation of the PS4 just pauses and suspends the application while you put the console in rest mode. I have not reloaded from the start screen in 5 days because of this.

Edit: 3 days. I took a day to do the week 8 event for my alternate account.

5 Likes

I got the notification when I started my game earlier today. Guess you gotta fully restart the application for it to show up.

You mentioned you have an alternate profile… give me an idea; everyone on ps4 will have to start several different files to complete the community event :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did get it!

5 Likes

this just in… massive 25% increase in PC Tier 2 progress!

10 Likes

WooHoo! Nada and Polo are hacking the system! :grin:

7 Likes