Weekend Event

Ahead of the event, I see someone is missing again

Bring 16 Cable Pod Taking a long time to find them on the surface
…OMG my PC just crashed. :scream: No it just restarted…getting a 59MB Steam update…seriously? I was in the middle of a mission! :frowning_face: I only needed 2 more… :sob:

7 Likes

Aaah no…

I must say i found 16 relatively quickly, all within walk/jetpack distance of the disturbance site, playing on pc steam also.

I marked 14 with com balls , only 2 i found had already been marked.

3 Likes

Well, I restarted the mission, and yes, I too found a good gathering area. ( I believe the above incident was due to my leg being against the front of my case…where the reset button is…bad leg. Should not have been on the phone to my mom. We were having an excited conversation. :grin:) Completed the task and as I was re-entering the Anomaly, the game crashed…I had MP off. Not sure what the issue was but I have had several crashes lately. Guess I need to send a crash dump file.
Anyway, here is the mission:

Summary

5 Likes

2 weeks left…

2 Likes

The two weeks have been like a countdown timer for me. I dont know what happens when the timer ends but I know “something” has to.

1 Like

7-11, come on SOMETHING! Daddy needs an update!
:joy:

3 Likes

90 Leopard Fruit…tedious. Use sweetened compost on certain critters. Only found 2 so far

3 Likes

Bring it with you.

4 Likes

Trip pic.

4 Likes

Thus week you need to have.

90 Leopard Fruit (via sweetened compost)

3 Likes

I have none to bring…still trying to gather it…over an hour and one burnt frozen pizza later…

Update: I returned to the Anomaly and sat on the tarmac and typed “Picture this: I am holding up a sign that reads; Will work for Leopard-Fruit. Please help.” It got me a number of laughs but no fruit

6 Likes

After finding 10, I’m putting this aside and waiting for someone to post coordinates for a planet with no aggressive sentinels, no bad storms and no aggressive animals where the fruit can be found.

1 Like

I spent ages trying to locate critters then just gave up & went home.

1 Like

Save Editor to the rescue.
I knew I was knee-deep in trouble before this mission ever began.

4 Likes

Actually, that’s a kinda cool color combo.

2 Likes

Too funny!

1 Like
Summary

Who do you think it is?

• Tethys
  • Mercury
  • Ariadne
  • Hesperus
  • Gemini
  • someone new

0 voters

The Answer we have all been waiting for…(no peeking. take the poll first and don’t worry. Noone will know how you voted))

Summary

Event planet

8 Likes
5 Likes

I spent 4 hours and finally used save editor. :upside_down_face:
Love your reaction to the big reveal. :laughing:

3 Likes

Some animal spawn issues certainly appear to have persisted, even after the last update was supposed to have fixed them. You can often force a spawn refresh (at least nearby) by saving & reloading, but that doesn’t help during missions because you can’t reload without abandoning them. However, you can pop back and forth between the portal for the same affect…

On this week’s planet I found several of the target creatures spawn a short distance to the front-left of the portal as you exit. I fed 3-5 of those for a while, but was forced to abandon the pride when some dork ran over and started killing them all! :pouting_cat: But I just cycled back & forth through the portal, and walked right to the same spot to feed some newly spawned ones. I actually managed to wrangle up 8 creatures simultaneously which was a real time-saver (insert witty joke here about herding cats :smile_cat:)!

6 Likes