Weekend Event

Oh look, Hesperus is doing the eternal sunshine on the spotless mind. Not sure if that’s the best idea in a time of crisis. Might have been better to wait until after…

5 Likes

So I wonder if his guilt is stored somewhere? :thinking:Erasing memories is scary but erasing feelings and leaving the memories…isn’t that like removing your conscience? I find this whole story taking a disturbing turn. :scream:

10 Likes

You’ll need.

9 Likes

Trip pics.

11 Likes

Thank you, again.

Its become my weekly pattern to check here for the mission to come while stuck at my desk at work.

10 Likes

All NPC’s have returned to the Anomaly.

Summary

12 Likes

These were captured before the weekend events started… After the reset first happened, the planets moved a little, and player placed things were left about. I wonder if some of them still remain out there.

8 Likes

There are still some comms left in the old ETARC hub system. Some float high above the surface and some are buried. Universal reset has not happened in a long time though. Are you saying the planets moved in the weekend event system? Or are you referring to the last universal reset? Planets were radically altered in those days. Paradise planets became toxic dumps. Hills became valleys and vise versa. So yes, many comms were left where they were but the ground under them changed.

5 Likes

Yup, I remember finding my own, and others’, comm balls floating miles away from the old ETARC home planet!

2 Likes

This looks like the place.

3 Likes

The last time the universe was reset was the NEXT update two years ago. That would have been after the ETARC hub was established, so yes the planets would have shifted position and the comm balls misplaced. It shouldn’t have occured again anytime after that though.

5 Likes

Something interesting has happened. I was sent to a different Galaxy for the Knowledge Stones. Isdoraijung. I have been there before. It is galaxy 19. I just don’t remember this happening before.

4 Likes

Ooooo. Can we build a base there that we could return to? (Can you tell I’m still in Euclid? :smiley:)

That would be a cool way to encourage people to move on from Euclid.

3 Likes

If you are warped to another system for the Knowledge Stones, you should definitely check to see if you were sent to another galaxy and yes, you can build a base there and return. I would like to see if this happens to others this weekend. If so, it is a nice addition.
I will add that another guy from the Anomaly was also sent to the same place. Here is a pic of where I was sent.

6 Likes

I didn’t get sent to a different galaxy.

You’ll need these.

6 Likes

28/08 Weekend Mission (interesting bit of story)

Summary

Event planet

9 Likes

Were you warped to another system for the Knowledge Stones or did you exit into your current system?

1 Like

Exited to current system.

2 Likes

Have you ever been out of Euclid? I am thinking that maybe this being warped to another galaxy only happens to those who have been to other galaxies. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Nope. Not yet.

2 Likes