Waking Titan page with new STATUS April 14th

more ppl are going to get ‘sick’ and have to shut down their companies {{:grimacing:}}

4 Likes

It’s just changed again, according to Waking Titan Watcher. The fields they’ve changed are ‘total sessions’, total users’ and ‘highest online users’.

I think you may be right @MacForADay

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this page from the WARE site:

In particular, note the phrases -

“Every new user helps add to the W/ARE processing ecosystem, providing peer-to-peer dreamscape processing assistance in order to ensure a smooth and clear experience for all users. Just by participating in your dreaming session: You act as a part of an interconnected and larger whole.”

“Our system automatically backs up your active memory state and proactively utilizes a predictive behavioral algorithm based on your actions,”

They’re using their customer’s brains as processors in a larger network. And they’re uploading their minds, too.

Matrix, here we come!

13 Likes

And like lambs to the slaughter house, we follow the leader and just march right on in…:scream:

6 Likes

@Polyphemus
I think you’re hitting the nail exactly on its head (is that the expression?) with how Waking Titan will continue, once this “sexy and fun” stuff is out of the way. Connecting minds can also mean draining minds of their cpu power, for an everthirsty AI that wants to dominate everything… (doomsday music play here :rofl: )

6 Likes

W/ARE has now updated it’s extranet 5 times in the past 24 hours. It may just be updating the counter for number of users and such, but this could also mean they are adding new user profiles.

It could be they are entering in those of us who are applying for Level 2 clearance through the most recent email.

Edit: And now a sixth change.
Edit: Now seven changes. What is going on?

3 Likes

Is anyone able to log in with the arnaud info. It is telling me bad credentials. Looks like arnaud’s account is shutdown

Nope, I’m in it now. What did you want to know?

(edit)

arnaud@philojeux.com
f1orbiag55z1

In case you have a typo in yours.

2 Likes

Hmmm…I just can’t seem to get in…will try again.
Ok, finally made it in lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The counters on Arnaud’s profile keep going up. Total Sessions, Total Users, and Highest Online Users keep going up a little bit each time.
Are these real counters like hit counters or is someone going in and editing the website each time? And why?

3 Likes

Prior to this, they had not changed for quite some time.

4 Likes

Has anyone gotten the W/ARE application for email?
Here is the link: WARE Application Forms
First question is the name of the studio, not sure how I’ll proceed.

This is from their website? The mobile app development? “Coming soon”.

SM just published on Twitter.

7 Likes

No Mans Sky Post It Edition
CONFIRMED!!!

9 Likes

The background music doesn’t sound like anything i’ve heard before in game. I wonder where he got it from or if its procedurally generated music.

2 Likes

Wow… Impressive work!

1 Like

It’s not made by HG. Sean Murray has re-tweeted a fan video from YouTuber “Infinite Inertia”.

4 Likes

I just saw that! What it tells me is that Sean and potentially many of the crew are actively observing the community which makes me hopeful and pretty happy!

3 Likes

Ahhh I see.