freedom 67
guitarist 69
framework 66

All hex together: 51 4B 6A 58 73 47 59 2E 67 69 66
To ASCII: QKjXsGY.gif

Add Imgur url > https://imgur.com/QKjXsGY.gif

8 Likes

3 Likes

It is a 25 images Gif. if you want to have a look: Bloggif : Décomposer, décoder ou extraire un GIF animé en ligne et gratuitement

4 Likes

All that site gives me is “It seems you are using an ad blocker”. And I am.

4 Likes

So, is the reason Arnaud is ‘sick’ because he is being used as a biometric backup? He is stuck in the WARE device and is now part of the new Repository… :scream: or he is being forced to use his game as a link to many other player’s minds… and they are holding him captive???

5 Likes

We are getting Command Center v.11. This is cool if this means this will be our new interface for the ARG.

1 Like

I use one too, but the link has a TTL so it doesn’t work now. You can use a tool at Split GIF image in frames
The cleanest frame on the 25 seems to be this one:

3 Likes

I think you are reading that correctly… anyone manage to read numbers on the right-hand side?

Could someone explain me what “Sleepers” means in this context please?

My thoughts are it could refer to individuals that lay in wait before enacting a pre-planned event.
It may also be a reference to actually sleeping individuals, which makes sense given the whole ‘dreams’ theme WT is taking.

2 Likes

So Sleepers are likely users of the WARE headset.
Fluctuating numbers represent data transfer, etc.;
Cloud computing via satellite transfer. -It appears

Myriad logo…

Source: WT Season 1

6 Likes

@Crimsontine This is actually very important background lore! People forget these things so fast, but I think it’s fascinating that Myriad is still online! Thanks to Emily or otherwise!

A&S are no fools, they’d know how to keep a consistent set of stories going, and I think we might do well to remember what Myriad actually stood for last summer (against the government? whoooaaa)

1 Like

Anybody figure out those numbers yet (upper right)?

The first and 5th characters look the same like an I or bracket and then maybe FL34 which is the FAA identifier for Eglin Test Site B6 Airport. There may be another F at the end.

What are those numbers in the middle left? lat and long? or ??

As reported elsewhere by @myst88
There has been another change on WT site.
Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

EDIT: no there hasn’t…

looks to be the same list of words

Yeah thats what i thought

Yep, false alarm. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Waking Titan Watcher (@WatchingTitan) on Twitter has reported 2 changes to the W/ARE extranet, one 15 hours ago and another less than 20 minutes ago. I don’t notice any changes to Arnaud’s profile, so they may be adding new profiles we don’t have access to yet.

6 Likes