Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

Could it be a Alice in wonderland / the looking glass type reference?

3 Likes

One thing Iā€™m wondering; why are there 7 hex-characters (potentially corresponding to where they were taken) but 20 pictures, and why does 00 repeat so much? As in, what does the password need all of this for?

2 Likes

Anyone try decoding this 0AOD6D6F69727272?

im sure someone has, these are all the non 00 numbers in the 1.5 google drive.

1 Like

We have, yeah

2 Likes

It does look a lot like the numbers and letters you find when using coordinates in the PSP plotter.
Could it be a scrambled locationā€¦?
It has the right number and the correct lettersā€¦?

I have some resistance to assuming the solution to the glyph relies upon the Level 4 passes. While it would seem to exclude a world of players, so did the live drops and other geographically based parts of the original ARG.

3 Likes

im not very good at this, just thought iā€™d ask.

So someone already tried ASCII to Hex, Hex to Rot13, all that Jazz?

Damn.

1 Like

Tenth glyph is an Ikea Mirror,right? In Hexaā€¦ Decimal! Lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s been brought up before but i donā€™t know how far anyone got

2 Likes

I visited the few locations (portals) posted to no avail but I havenā€™t looked into unscrambling the sequence as they are myself.
ATM Iā€™m not near my PS4 so I can only speculate from under my tinfoil sombrero.

3 Likes

I thought perhaps there is a hint in Seanā€™s recent tweet. So I went to 30:25 of the USS Callister video on my Netflix account. The characters in this episode have just transported down to a planet in a simulated science fiction game that looks ā€œExactlyā€ like a world I have landed on hundreds of times. This planet is called Rannoch B I have no idea if this helps just thought I would share.

3 Likes

Does seem like NMS and Black mirror share similar themes

3 Likes

ā€œIf you fall asleep with a mirror on your face you wake up in your dreamsā€ -Sean Murray The Black Mirror refers to the cell phone maybe we should be looking for evil google play apps? My brain is now hurting. LOL

3 Likes

Figured Iā€™d pick off the low-hanging fruit. I tried the following mirror-related terms that i hadnā€™t seen tried yet, but no luck. The multi-word entries i tried with and without spaces and with and without punctuation, and also each word by itself. Apologies if they are repeats:

Looking glass
Chiral
Chirality
Torricelliā€™s trumpet (term for infinity mirror effect)
Gabrielā€™s Horn (term for infinity mirror effect)
Reflectance
Reflectivity
Duplicate
Echo
Kaleidoscope
Corballis (wrote a landmark paper on mirrors)

Edit: also tried 9930 (myriad minus 70) and 0399 (mirror of that value)

3 Likes

My picture is amongst the ones given to us, which is 0A, Iā€™m in uk so would have chosen Amsterdam, I take it no one elseā€™s on here is claiming any pictures belong to them?? How about the discord or reddit?

3 Likes

How many v4 pass types are there? Anyone know the references on each type

2 Likes

A Myriad of them, in 10 groupsā€¦

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t aware there were different types just that there are 10,000 of them

1 Like

I hope the passes show up really soon!!

3 Likes

yeah, there were like 5 different types i believe?

these will be wrong i dont really remember,

G-17?

HG-16

and i dont rememeber the rest :frowning:

2 Likes