Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

Well now, I see some ideas I had up here.

The “00” does represent a placeholder, like the number 0. I’d guess the password is 9 digits long.

The “LF-CR” was odd to me too. I figured it related to either printing, or a dual password.

LFCR is used to return to a new line, but older model printers operated on time. They would add “NUL” characters at the end of the line to allow the print head time to return to the new line. Maybe we should print the images?

I’ve also been thinking, since the LF-CR function is performed by the “enter” key, it’s possible that there are actually 2 passwords. Possibly needing to be mirrored?

1 Like

I think he would prefer that you refer to him as “He” . With respect not trying to stir controversy. He is an amazing person. I’m just trying to support preserve his identity with love. :):smiley:

2 Likes

The list of pictures is 17, with 0A0D (LF/CR) as a single character leaves a 16 bit code

Time to jump through another center!!!

2 Likes

Anyone else think that Sean intentionally included the word “mirror” in his tweet just to screw with us? :smiley:

Just finally caught up with the last few weeks, i’ve been away from NMS and CSD for too long! Nice to see that the tinfoil is still crisp and well polished around here! I really missed coming here every day to catch up with all this crazy nonsense (and i mean that with nothing but love!)

6 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed is there’s the same number of hex characters as there were locations needed for the original challenge. I’m guessing they correspond to each location

1 Like

Are you referring to this?

3 Likes

No, I’m referring to this:

1 Like

There are 7 locations in the mirror challenge. Can you explain what you mean by “the same number of hex characters as there were locations”?

1 Like

While there’s 20 pictures, there’s only seven different hex characters used:
00, 0A, 0D, 6D, 6F, 69, and 72
My assumption being that each image is assigned a hex based on where they were taken (for example, perhaps 00 referred to San Francisco)

1 Like

Hmm…wouldn’t we need the people who posted the pictures to confirm from which city they took their picture?

1 Like

Yeah unless there’s some meta data somewhere in the image or a list hidden somewhere, we would.

1 Like

The images weren’t necessarily taken in those cities. You uploaded your picture to the nearest upload destination to where you live. So, for example, I live in the UK. I uploaded mine to Amsterdam.

1 Like

Then if PyroBob is correct, we’d need to know to which city each person’s picture was posted.

2 Likes

Yeah i mean at this point, theres really only 2 logical options:

1. A clue is on or has to do with the Level 4 Atlas Pass and they just havent made it to us yet, hence no clue to answer #10 glyph.

or

1. We have yet to solve the #10 glyph, and once we answer said glyph, then the LVL 4 Atlas Passes will be sent.

Is this like a test? To see if we’re ready to move onto Phase ? And we cant even beat the Tutorial? Know what i mean?

Im clueless right now ( pun intended :wink:

5 Likes

looks like a demonic Krusty The Krab lol

1 Like

Considering the background image on the Myriad page is just a stock photo, it probably holds little actual significance outside of following the ‘mirror’ symbolism.

2 Likes

Whats weird as well, is only Myriad-70.com has the { 1.5 } and the image.

All the other websites associated say Loop16 and Process Eliminated.

This has to be a clue as well. And Seans statement is almost defo a clue,

" If you fall asleep with a mirror on your face you wake up in your dreams. An app but its evil. "

Sounds like a Jaden Smith quote btw : D

3 Likes

as i’ve mentioned earlier, the photo resembles the process of going through the center

1 Like

yeah but why Myriad-70 u know? and why are the other sites different? is there something in the code at Myriad-70.com?

Remember all that info before about Emily dreaming and such, is Emily Dreaming in front of a mirror?

What was Myriad-70’s goal?

1 Like

If i’m not mistaken, the Loop16/Process Eliminated messages appeared on all of the company pages around the time when the previous phase ended.

3 Likes