Waking Titan 10th Glyph

Are you asking from an ARG lore perspective? If so, I think it’s time for me to make a new thread I’ve been planning to discuss what is happening with Emily.

2 Likes

No, that was rhetorical. We have many leads, more than most in the past WT puzzles, and we still haven’t found it. We have mirror, infinity, soul (the name of that mirror room includes souls and the mirrored picture in one of the google drive files), a TV show, and some that I have forgotten ATM. If you follow the black mirror lead too far you find 15 million merits, the actress there played in Harlots. Episode 1.5 is about Emily trying to escape. (yea, reaching too far.) Maybe there will be a hint in the next episode of what ever Charlie Brooker releases (I haven’t followed this lead yet). Sean and he both have ‘ideas.’ We have multiverse references, VR references, app references, … So the rhetorical question: What have we missed in this soup of hints? Maybe we won’t have it until the passes are received, maybe we won’t get the passes until the puzzle is solved. ??? Lot’s of fun.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my thoughts here, hope thats OK (just joined :slight_smile: )

I posted this on Reddit but wanted to share it here…

I’m new to all this WT stuff, but what do you think of this. The google drive with the images, when you look at it, I think the password for 10th thing is there.

What I see is as clearly mirror and infinity mirroring are the themes, When I look at that google drive in grid view, one image stands out, 00.jpg it’s the only image where half the screen is obscured by the phone and only half the mirror is show. The right side of the image is the mirror so that could mean the 00(numbered) images on the right are mirroring the fist 8 images (on the left).

Now as someone pointed out, the 3 files named 72 all have different extensions, that means every single file is named as it is on purpose. They are not named 72 (1), 72 (2)…etc… but just 72, unlike the 00 numbers.

What if the image named 00.jpg is you in the middle of two mirrors, to the right and down from 00.jpg could be the mirror of the images to the left and top of the 00.jpg image? You see from the 00.jpg image there are 8 image on either side of you (the 00 image) the 00(?) images to the right could be referring to the sequence on the images to the left. How they are doing that I don’t know, but one idea is maybe we are supposed to match… image closeness or similarities from the images to the right to the images to the left of the 00 image? Then once that is done, the 00(This number) is the order of the images on the left. Not sure I’m explaining this well enough?

In other words the first 8 images are the password, you are in the middle (the 00.jpg) and the last 8 images SOMEHOW tell you the order of the first 8 images? Either through image similarities to the first 8 images or file size similarities or well… something…

PS. This could be a stupid idea so sorry if you think it is, but that’s kinda what I think they are trying to say. What do you think? Just wanted to participate. Also as I didn’t read through all the 600+ posts I hope nobody else posted this out, and if they did, then I agree with them :slight_smile:

Plus it seems kinda obvious to me as the 10th Glyph when you are on the password page for it (after filling out all the other passwords from previous Glyph’s… though not sure that matters) leads you to the google drive when you click the planet icon… I mean to me they are telling us the password is there somewhere. IMO anyway…

4 Likes

What if zeroes - mean “black”? #000000 - is hex for black.

3 Likes

What do you think of my idea? Do you think it has merit?

2 Likes

Tis the way it has been
Tis the problem we all are working on … the password

2 Likes

But zsigmond do you think I’m right on my idea?

1 Like

right ? wrong

we are simulations

we reflect the Atlas of course we are right!!!

2 Likes

Sorry guys,if I do some errors is because English is not my first language.
Have you notice on the WakingTitan website,there’s a new image on the 10 glyph,something just like a rope on a table.

1 Like

Sorry guys I was confused,is on the six glyph

2 Likes

Guys I REALLY noticed something this time…(lol)
All the mirror images have a dimension and it go from 23kb to 2mb.
If you put the images in order of dimension (from the smallest to the biggest)You can see all the picture format are in order exept the jpeg file,also the jpeg file is the biggest (physically) of the 1.5 folder.
I don’t know,maybe the answer is in that photo?

2 Likes

Seems nothing, but every 10 mns a redditor posts an Hex value in different NMS /WT Reddit…
So far ‘Its in’
May be a troll, but who knows?

2 Likes

Not sure if that’s directed to me man, even if it’s not… I can assure you that I just joined to post my opinion… cause I really think I’m on to something… I’m no troll friend. Just a guy who wants to contribute and participate with my ideas… nothing more William.

2 Likes

No no, not you @ShadowTek
this redditor https://www.reddit.com/user/4c6f6470203137

3 Likes

so far along with the unknown Redditor’s username it say the following,

"Lodp 17 Its inErdor you "

Will update if it continues…

PS. lol, THIS is exactly why we need legit confirmation or just actual communication from HG or AS. We all might just be feeding an elaborate troll : (

That Reddit user appears to be an obvious troll and should be globally banned for spamming across multiple sub-reddits.

I suggest we move on and not further discuss this, as it does not deserve any further attention.

Edit: Confirmed troll, not associated!

2 Likes

OK cool, thanks. Only want to help crack the puzzle, or at least try and contribute to cracking it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yep, think you’re right lol. Oh well, it was more communication than HG’s been given us lately so im good : P

1 Like

yeah i knew it after he posted one on Games sub ;0

This is why HG needs to speak up lmfao, we’re way too susceptible to trolls with 0 communication and a mystery hanging over our heads : (

This may be crazy… but working on my above theory… has by chance anyone counted the total number of diamond images in each picture… assuming my theory has grounds as the way to figure this out… that could be a starting point…

Like if all the images on the right have x amount of diamonds per image and the images on the left each have x amount per image… do they match up with each other? If so… well… you see :slight_smile: