V1.38 Bug reporting

Thanks for this link, @MacForADay is much appreciated. I have a couple of the same bugs that @MrBacon has listed so I’ll head over to this page to let them know, is all part of the process hey and having a great time!

2 Likes

tis the BS of the new map,
on map right click
press e or q
them move mouse oh so slightly in the direction you want. otherwise there ain’t shit you can do.
i love this game
BUT tis the Fnnnn 3rd time the economic system has been changed.
STOP IT
Thank you.
Add content, fine, wiping people places out. BS
I live on my freighter.
no home base due to knowing shit was gonna happen.
now this stupid bug…states unknown region when entering the galactic center.
OH YEA once again i’m being stalked by everything new shees give me a break. lol

1 Like

Anyone else been unable to add a new CARGO SLOT to your Exosuit?

I have tried over a dozen times now at various Drop Pods, but each time I add a slot and finish the process, when I check the UI it still shows (0) Slots in the CARGO section of my suit! :frowning:

The new Technology Slot Section works fine, as does the General Section. Only this new High Capacity Slot area, which I could REALLY USE appears to be broken. (PC version)

3 Likes

the damage electronics that is everywhere now require resources to open after how many up dates, this needs to be removed, changed back to the way it was previous, I will skip getting them and my wife says she is gonna skip them because she is tired of wasting resources. tis was a bad idea.
Second who’s idea was it to damage the ship while flying QUOTE to low QUOTE
there is no way to look underneath you vessel to see if you are gonna hit anything
needs to change that, what are the flashing downward looking arrows constantly scrolling on you spaceship screen?
very distracting. thank you
sorry all but i closed NMS will get back into it tomorrow, able to get to new /old galaxy, bought a shuttle to get to my freighter, time to rest.

1 Like

Can’t teleport back to artemis after making the item I need. Base teleports got overwritten.

I bit the bullet and just started from the beginning. I wanted to have the full experience and I figured starting over I would almost be rediscovering the game instead of there being a before and after.

1 Like

I’m in the middle of the 1.3 story now and because of the update I cant interact with the staff at my base. they all say that I should leave them alone. I cant do the base missions or finish the main story my whole game is stuck! I attached an image to show you whats going on. I am supposed to be doing things for the people in the base not only for the base missions but for the main story but none of them will talk with me any more! I just streamed 14 hours of game play on youtube. The stream only stopped because the game play could not continue due to this! I also lost all the blue prints I had earned from them before like glass, copper wire and more. its like the staff and quests from the staff all reset but now I cant talk to the staff at all!

See I should be dealing with them but they all have the same message!

I have a few in a storage box in my base.

We can also report bugs and issues here https://hellogames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new found curtesy of @MacForADay

2 Likes

PS4 has the cargo slot problem too.

On my new survival save, it lets you choose it but fails to actually add the slot.

On my main save, because I’ve maxed out the regular slots, I can’t activate a drop pod at all.

2 Likes

Some things i encountered:

-I bought a slot for my cargo (in suit inventory) but it doesn’t show up, although i paid for it.
-I’ve used a terminal in a building and it gave me locations to a crashed freighter, but the coordinates disapeared when i got out of the terminal.

Overall, nice update!

Edit:
-When i fly intro trees it gives me damage, when i crash into a mauntain it doesn’t damage me at all.

3 Likes

Others have experience your first point, I have found a freighter which was cool! I would say try that again for now

Can’t see holograms during transmissions in cockpit. I’m on PS4 with FOV set to 100.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

He gave it to me too right after boosting the signal to talk to him

1 Like

damn, my voltaic cells are ‘obsolete’, glass too

2 Likes

My copper wire is obsolete

1 Like

Just a thought but do you think our bases are still on the old planets terrain? I had a beautiful lush planet and now it’s absolutely barren. My base is in the air probably still where it was on my old planet. Planet changed…base didn’t. Having fun just trying to work through stuff!

1 Like

Didnt they get renamed?
I havent checked all my boxes on the freighter but things like antrium simply were renamed but still there…

Have you completed all planetary base construction quests? I am stepping back thru the process one step at a time which is regaining all my recipes…even though I have rehired technicians etc…I cannot interact with them until the base construction quest moves me to…I hope this helps

1 Like

Might be repeating here but…
I noticed that you MUST go back and forth in the LOG and highlight the quest regarding the task you are doing so that the technician actually acknowledges you completing a task or else it won’t proceed and the technician gives only a generic repeated statement/conversation.
Also you must do what they say (such as harvest something) or else they won’t acknowledge you, even if you have material already.

4 Likes