Update 1.38 - Live - Bug Reporting/Discussion

Latest update has just gone live on PS4 and skipped over 1.36 straight to 1.37. No patch notes yet, I’ll edit and link when they are available. It’s 682.7mb in size.

Patch Notes here

Any issues you find are not resolved or new ones, here’s the place.

9 Likes

Thanks @Oshoryu :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh, we’ve been through 1.36… You are better off skipping that inventory back-hole madness, and moving forward with .37 and that new sweet flight mechanics.

1 Like

I heard that 1.36 was the Experimental on PC, guess they must have added a few more things to justify it to 1.37 as us PS4 players didn’t see hide nor hair of 1.36 so all this is going to be new for me!

2 Likes

Planters fixed!!!
No fuel required!!!
Awesome!!!

Edit:
They work right from build with no fuel required. Icon is there but is now obselete…or maybe it makes it faster.

Edit2:
I’m testing to see what happens with 2 planters with 2 Gravatinos one with fuel added and one in new format just running.

Edit3:
Apart from the apearance of running neither my test gravatino or my established starbulbs appear to be doing much despite the planters ‘appearing’ to be running.

Edit4:
Turns out aftre testing it was an anesthetic change only. Still need fuel. Sorry, false hype.

2 Likes

Upload of discoveries is now tap per item not hold.
:smile:

2 Likes

Transfer between inventories now has a new drop down menu so you can pick where you want to send things. Should make things easier.

4 Likes

And haven’t the flight controls changed? Have you got the vector thingy?

What’s the latest on this there was nothing in the patch notes about the charging. This is literally a game changer if true.

We need Top Men on this. Top. Men. ( or women)

Check the other thread.
Undergoing testing but so far it looks like it is just an anesthetic change.
Sorry.
I feel a bit dumb right now.

I’m on PS4.
No apparent changes while flying.
Maybe that’s a PC only thing…?

2 Likes

Problem, on locked flight control, I leave my freighter and the only way that I end up moving is down then bumps the freighter, causing the spaceship to flip and back into the freighter, I’ve tried 3 times to launch. The tethered is very slow in responding. I will be useless in a dog fight.
BTW here are the stats on my system:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
Version 6.3.9600 Build 9600
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F7, 03/19/2014
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 24.0 GB
SLI Graphic Cards
Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Adapter RAM (1,048,576) bytes
Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Adapter RAM (1,048,576) bytes

when i state slow it is slower than a snail

1 Like

Let’s keep the perspective…

5 Likes

I am, they have taken T9 off the dead world, reduced the ability of gathering, now buying, I figure they don’t want people to travel, I guess they are changing the game so all will be in one galaxy. My wife suggest if they don’t want us to gather T9 then they should let us grow it.

I can buy 74 anti-matter, reset and do it again. But I can not buy T9, I can not gather T9
I can go around and scan and find what will give you T9, the problem is I fill up with what I do not need.

1. return the controls of ships etc back to 1.24, adjust for dog fighting.
  2. restore T9 to acceptable levels.

But I figure as most game makers are they will not.
As I see it, no T9 except in small quantities will hurt this game.
If you find a Space Port that is selling warp cells please let me know.

Update, I’ve gone to another planet and to the trading post.
The T9 there shows -15, ships all do not have any T9
I hope this is not what they wanted.

OMG Virakotxa, the Zardoz avatar… :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I feel your pain.

1 Like

So I noticed transfering things around, stuff still disappears sometimes. I used the new “move to” function to move a stack of plutonium from my exosuit to my ship and only 150 plutonium made it there.

When you “X” on an empty space to transfer to/from your exocraft, the contents of the Nomad and the Roamer are switched, as you can see in the photos comparing the inventories of each to the Transfer Items window:

This confusion exists in the transfer items list as well.

1 Like

I’m away from my game ATM but is it really hard to get T9 now?
I’m used to just carrying 1 slots worth & cut it a bit close sometimes. Am I to understand we need to stock up on T9 now?
Some of these recent tweaks are getting frustrating.