V1.38 Bug reporting

Same here. Fell as soon as I jumped ship. I fell into space though, no water sphere…

1 Like

It may depend on wether the planet your in has water or not

I have to figure out new stuff now.
Glyph hunting is a bust.
Trading post - space ports - give clusters away and away and away … with no glyph given back in turn. (PC)

3 times - strike out - off to new galaxy, wasted long enough time - NADA needs to get to the center.

Later all … BE SAFE …

JustJarod just posted a video about patch 1.34 that is supposed to fix the issue for not getting glyphs.

He goes over the patch notes.

1 Like

Funny, i have to pay twice the value of a freighter after saving it and decline the reward.

1 Like

The dialogs of many Npc’s, including Atlas, still have random prefixes, like TEK_ and WAR_, ATLAS_, etc, at the beginning of each word, making decoding impossible.
The Atlas lore, specially, that way gets hidden from players during the interactions.

Ran into an Atlas Path bug last night, 2nd station I think on a new save. Wouldn’t let me in at first, then the Atlas Interface wouldn’t talk to me after I landed. I could initiate, but there was no text. After the first portal with Apollo.

1.34 patch is now live.

Had the same (and sometime still have). But with other stations it works. Absolutely no idea why but if we can finish the quest with 15 stations instead of 10 why not.

Thanks I’ll try that. I was thinking maybe if I pick it back up off of Nada later maybe it would correct it.

The Atlas path with Apollo and the count down to 16 appears as
10 to Atlas Interface station
unknown reason why we get the orbs.
making them for something that is not in the game yet
the count to 16 is what it does especially after 10 Atlas interfaces has been completed.
this is what I have seen.
Gone through the process of selecting a new galaxy.
In the new galaxy the atlas interface has only the option of selecting a new galaxy.

2 Likes

As of 1.34, Atlas Seeds no longer appear in my inventory - and the one I already had has disappeared.

I had the first one, but I parked the Atlas path to pursue the Artemis quest. When that led me back to Atlas or the Galactic centre, I opted for the Atlas path.

Since then I have earned another two Atlas seeds - but I don’t appear to have any of them in my inventories.

Please, please tell me I’m not going to have to restart the game. Again.

(EDIT) Also, I had previously gained the seed from Atlas station #1. When I restarted the Atlas path, I was taken to Atlas station #3. I have followed the path laid out, but I have never seen Atlas station #2. I have just finished #5, but all I get is blueprints, and they all seem to depend on the stuff I was supposed to get in #1 and #2.

But the red seed from #1 has disappeared, and Atlas station #2 never happened at all. Oh dear.

The blueprints you get from the atlas line are consecutive. The new stone is made from the last. Just to clarify, you are missing the second blueprint in order? And I received a blueprint to start the stones from scratch, so losing the original shouldn’t be a problem, unless you’re missing that too?

1 Like

On the PS4. my wife, only one she did not receive was 2dn one, you can not make the seed when one is missing. it requires the one that is missing to make the next. It appears to be an issure.

I have the same issue but with the 3rd blue print. So i can’t craft a “heart of sun” to craft the “souvenir” technology.
And maybe other things i guess.

I see that the waypoint markers still have not been fixed, the question marks just don’t go away and now the scanner is also broken. So what is it with these people they just fix the selected problems and leave the rest to make us suffer.

How can anyone enjoy this game if it’s completely broken and just how many more updates are we going to see before this game is a complete and whole game.

I am trying my best at playing this game but finding it really difficult with all the things that go wrong in it, like when I went into warp today it never came out it just stayed there…wonderful.

I encounter another problem. I already had a ‘heart of sun’ in my exosuit inventory when i discovered this ‘remembrance’ recipe (it was directly after third meeting with Atlas trough final portal in Artemis quest, while scanning iridium mineral. Rest assured @kerdorin, i left before choosing, waiting for us to consult)
I am asked to craft a remembrance item, i have all i need to do it, then the recipe disappear! Try to save/exit/reload and now even the task ‘craft remembrance’ is gone!!
Another annoying things :
-In anomaly space station i fell trough the first door

-Some collisions issues when coming in too fast in space station or atlas station
-Last atlas interaction in atlas path seems bugged because spoiler alert

only heart of sun is required at the main console, while other atlas seeds aren’t asked to interact with other nine rear interfaces.

Well somebody’s got to take those seeds through customs, and Atlas can’t do it, since he’s done it so many times!

4 Likes

wait till ya go into a black hole and go through it and are still in the same system, lol, pretty neat trick

Probably because if we can play it that proof it’s not totally broken… yes there are numeroux bugs but it’s possible to play, to do many things which aren’t bugged.

4 Likes

Just because I’ve run into a bug, doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying the game. I’m sure the bug will be fixed, but in the meantime, there’s a thousand other things to do.

In fact, I’ve already solved the problem I had with the Atlas stone blueprints - I backed up my save game folder about four days ago, so I loaded that, and now everything’s working properly. All I lost was a few days’ progress.

It’s all part of the fun of living in an uncertain universe :wink:

5 Likes