Update 1.38 - Live - Bug Reporting/Discussion

Where would one find it then? Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help.

Ok, well if I can find a good planet for T9 I’ll share it here.

You should receive ‘Remembrance’ for completing the Atlas Path right after the Purge (Artemis Quest). It is an Exosuit Upgrade that requires to be crafted:
Remembrance - No Man's Sky Wiki ← Incorrect info.

Edit: Thank you for correcting me @DarthTrethon

1 Like

That is not correct…Remembrance is ONLY given after you finish the main story involving Aremis and the purge…NOT at the end of the Atlas path.

2 Likes

I stand corrected! Should have known to not blindly trust a single internet source. Thank you, will edit my previous reply.

1 Like

Just for the record:

1. I have no problem obtaining T9 from planets or asteroids. Are some suffering planet-landing-phobia?
  2. Glyphs are guaranteed from travellers BUT I have found 2 randomly whilst roaming.
  3. Atlas Path did not give me the Dark Matter recipe but 1.37 corrected this right away. Having finished Purge, I now have Remembrance :slightly_smiling_face:. THANK YOU @oldgods

The only ‘bug’ I can see now is having 3 empty freighter slots that NO NPC will land in, therefore can only have 6 max starships… This might be right, but it seems pointless and wrong.

1 Like

That and freighters only spawning with a max 34 slots…why? Just why? They gave us 25 suit cargo slots, and tech slots for all the things so why do they insist that freighters must not have more than 34?

1 Like

Impulse drive cuts out while heading to black hole and ship comes to a complete stop.
This does not happen every time.

UPDATE:

Jumped 20 time - traders are still without T9, wonder if that will continue going to a new galaxy?
will let ya know

1 Like

I don’t know how, but i’m 1.4 million light years from the nearest atlas interface. I need help.

Well, with travellers being so few and far between for me, I was so happy to locate 2 on the same planet. Both gave me tombstone locations. 2 seperate locations. However, I have only been able to interact with 1 of the gravemarkers. The 2nd one, I can only look at with a very sad face. :cry:

2 Likes

UPDATE: It appears anything you buy out on a trader is not replenished.
Oh well … hope they fix this quickly.
or this game is in trouble

Fast travel to another station and back…problem solved all things back in stock. A bit annoying maybe but the game isn’t in trouble.

I’ve been warping to other parts of the galaxy and checking and the problem still exist. I’ve moved over 200,000 light years.

You don’t have to go very far at all…just go back and forth between two bloody system…infinite resources…it’s not bloody rocket science.

(Spoilers) I think it has something to do with the first portal visit.

Find anomaly, ask Nada for path to Atlas. Alternatively go in your quest log and hold R3/mouse wheel 3 over the Atlas quest…it should refresh the quest and look for a closer one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info PyRobert (the formal version of your username?) I will keep searching. When I find that fabled, gravatino/sentinel free paradise planet, I’ll send a postcard!

2 Likes

A good way I find T9 is to go from freighter to freighter to buy it. But I still have a huge issue with my freighter not being the color I bought it in… makes me mad i worked so hard to get an orange freighter now it’s pink salmon.

Interesting.
I had an A Class Explorer change colour (silver to cream) after purchasing a freighter. Must be a bug of sorts- something to do with the purchasing and ambient light hues at the time. Mine changed back after a warp.