Update 1.38 - Live - Bug Reporting/Discussion

Excellent! Maybe it should/will get more bizarre towards the true center! Slow down I’m only in Kiko lol!

1 Like

A traveller such as yourself, as far out as you are, was only a matter of time before you came across a Flying Dutchman or two haha, happy trails brother interloper!

1 Like

@Wyo if i had the time i could do one galaxy a day!!!

2 Likes

The atlas path somehow don’t work properlly with the artemis quest line.
If you start the atlas path and then the artemis quest, every time you find an atlas interface within the artemis quest, will count one station for the Atlas Path, but you will get no blueprint at all.

It doesn’t matter if the Artemis quest line is better, since you can only make the Rememberance with the Heart of the sun, and one seed requieres the other, you still need the Atlas path in the game. AND at least in my gameplay (where I finished the artemis quest line), everytime I find an atlas interface, it’s a white sphere with three silluetes, and the only thing that interface makes me, is to go find black holes, after I enter one, the same thing will happen again if I find the Atlas Interface again.

So, I have the rememberance blueprint after 200 hours of gameplay, and no one knows how to get the rest of the atlas seeds since the atlas path isn’t working anymore.

Man, I can handle a bug or two like the ground just disappearing and my character falling into water under the planet, and then I need to reset the game, but something like that, I can’t fix without restarting an entire playthrough, is something really bad.

Hope it got fixed without forcing me to restart my game.

2 Likes

I have just finished the Atlas path and got the Remembrance recipe but cannot craft it due to a missing Dark Matter Recipe. 240 hours played.

I have 73 milestones but not one Fauna one. I have attempted to upload the completed list on at least a dozen different planets and None have registered as of yet. I have tried uploading on the Paw Icon above and below the right hand list but it just refuses to register any as complete. NO error message is given but the Milestone does not register.

I don’t think either of these issues are completely game breaking but they both are frustrating because I cannot complete all the Milestones and Cannot get the lore from the terminals that require Remembrance.

Edit: I managed to get the paw icon to register finally, since this post I have managed five planets. I believe my trouble was uploading information and leaving the planet before I found all the Fauna. To get this milestone I visited a new planet and stayed there without going into orbit and did not upload any findings until I had found all the Fauna. I noticed that planets without Fauna do not count and if you leave the planet or upload a partial list you may not be able to get credit.

There however does not seem to be a way to reset the Atlas quest and the missing recipe remains missing.

1 Like

If i remember well, if you missed a recipe due to a bug in an Atlas station, it is possible to reset this part of the quest from the control panel. I don’t remember which page it was.
It doesn’t reset all don’t worry, but you’ll have the recipe.

1 Like