Universe reset?

Not sure if you touched on this, but If Portals are a way of people finding each other, perhaps gates are either something related to Multiplayer (coop-play) OR perhaps their purpose is to act like gateway between VR & Normal playmodes…???

You mentioned possibly of Gateway between Galaxies… I’m fond of this theory, considering ‘boundary failure’ and the lore-talk of galaxies falling into one another…

Doubt it…assuming they even do VR at all(which they haven’t talked about at all), the VR version would be a different application…that is how VR games work.

Does anyone have a link to this talk on YouTube maybe?

Where was this sound clip found?

2 Likes

Who is that? Don’t get me wrong, yes I am 100% certain a reset IS happening…but whoever that guys is…that sounds like total rubbish…that sounds like someone trying to pretend they’re part of the ARG but aren’t any good at it. What’s the source of that thing? Where did it come from?

3 Likes

Me. I made it. Was just playing around but whatever. Thanks.

2 Likes

I for one approve of any and all ARG related roleplay <3

1 Like

I’ll admit. It was cool to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

But for the sake of fans, specially at this stage of the ARG, it would be wise to add some context so as to not mislead some fans and they take it as ARG ‘facts’ and then consequently blame A&S or HG.

I think you should keep doing it if you like making fan-made content, just give a little heads up so people don’t get confused. :wink:

1 Like

Nah, it was a one-off thing. Should’ve left it on my hard drive.

If you had posted that at any other time during the last two years, most people would have thought “Oh, a nice little tune, with an amusing introduction”.

But right now, thousands of people have been waiting 24 hours (some of them without sleep), for a file to drop. And since the last one was a sound file, the next one might well be, too.

Then an unidentified file appears, with a voice track that sounds like it could be from the ARG.

It’s not a bad post, and it’s not a bad tune. It’s just bad timing.

2 Likes

No, i agree it’s just the first thing i read after i posted it is ‘total rubbish’. Made me rethink keeping it. I didn’t mean to spark anything if i did. Sorry for that. I just threw it together with a crappy online voice generator and edited it with audacity. Wasn’t trying to fool anybody. My apologies. As was said, bad timing.

1 Like

@Aldibar You should have just clarified from the start…the first thing i thought was: no way that is from the ARG and without anything in the ways of explaining where it’s from or anything the second thing I thought was: someone thinks they’re being slick and that we’re that foolish. I didn’t necessarily think you were the one who made it because A LOT of stuff(both valid and fake) is floating around the NMS communities. On its own merits the sound file isn’t bad but at pretending it’s from the ARG it’s terrible, I didn’t actually think it was from the ARG for one second.