To-Do List (Updated 6/12)

Don’t forget the third video in the footer of echo-64 labeled as 84.190.188 and leading to Franka Potente - Believe

4 Likes

I was just thinking about Run Lola, Run yesterday. :thinking::scream:
Get out of my head Waking Titan!

4 Likes

What is the Vancouver Dataset? I am literally a 10 minute walk from 97C (Broadway Street) I looked up 303 Broadway, and it is a Starbucks, and on the North side of the street, could be a stretch… but I can poke around. What would 5884 - P be then?

2 Likes

The internet way back machine on Archive.org doesn’t show anything on echo-64.com before today. So the company history is bogus info, or at least not at this address.

2 Likes

fixed it, sorry!

2 Likes

Great thanks!

2 Likes

So, in regards to the NMS Cassettes. They had a Spectrogram they found in the Side B of their tapes,
706s7274616p – I just realized that it’s the same length as the Error Code from Instance16status. We potentially have two different error codes

97C-303N-5884-P
706-S727-4616-P

I did try converting our error code in the same way they converted their message, but none of the rot conversions change the letters to be accurate Hex. Just more ideas to throw out there at least.

2 Likes

Just tried emailing eleighton@project-wt.com and sdubois@project-wt.com and did not get a bad email auto-reply. So I emailed Elizabeth and asked for info. Worth a shot.

3 Likes

97C is in the Caffe Bene pdf, isn’t it? Vancouver facility?

EDIT: 97C is also a highway in BC near Vancouver.

2 Likes

You’ll get your failed send about 24 hours after sending to this address. Sorry, I dd already try. But good thinking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Emily can you strike through, or reflect that we completed parts of your to do list so it’s accurate. I just wanted to make sure these are still things you think we should investigate, like the tapes, and the error code.

I thought we got what we needed from them.

2 Likes

I just checked it out ladies and gentlemen, and instance16status@gmail.com is a valid email address.

I have emailed him and I am hoping for a response soon :grin:

3 Likes

I like this. It may be worth remembering as it would show a real link between waking titan and the NMS tapes (some people are still skeptical)

2 Likes

I double-checked it here (https://tools.verifyemailaddress.io/) and it looks good. Of course, some dude could just be like, “Why am I getting these email? WTF?”

1 Like

That is what I imagine happening every single time I check an email :smile:

1 Like

Hey Emily and all the others!

Do you guys have any clue on how to clean up the audio of the Glyph videos? Furthermore, do you possibly have any clue about how the NMS tapes are related? Are they even part of WT?

1 Like

97c 303 Township Road 5884, Cotton, MN, United State - maybe? simeks farm

1 Like

I’m probably just jumping at shadows ( or numbers in this case :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve had far to little sleep and far too much coffee )but the Echo history page states…

“After years of vertical growth and help from venture groups, Echo’s small starting team of 3 has grown to 1974+ employees worldwide!”

1974 seems like a very precise number to add a ‘+’ to.

1 Like

We have a numbers thread about that actually.

1 Like

Thanks, seems I missed that somehow :blush:

1 Like