The last thing I want to do before NEXT

He’s not the same Nigerian Prince this guy knows? Ah, how could it be… Please pass my details on to him.

6 Likes

We’ll need a separate photo thread for Selfies! ;`D

The last thing I did last night before closing the game (at 2 am) :blush: was sell my 70 Fusion Igniters for 19m+ apiece. So now I have over 2.5B units, and like @Polyphemus mentions above I may either be rich, or totally broke. :laughing:

I ran out of time for tracking down the Theta Fauna scanner upgrade. I’m tempted to go into the game now and keep looking.

I also wanted to get my NMS playtime to 2000 hrs. But I got to 1833. Not too bad. :`)

Haven’t yet made it to any of the hubs. That was on my list, too. Ah, well.

A lot of my fears for multiplayer have been eased over this last week, so I’m really looking forward to NEXT!

See you guys (I hope) on the other side!

Don’t shoot me! Hahah!_

3 Likes

You do? I was thinking that would make more sense since the bloody things were introduced! :smile:

The last (rather unethical) thing that I have done before NEXT is to find a group of animals on my home planet, scan them for credits, and then perform an exocraft drive-by with my mounted laser and I feel guilty now, but at least I got nearly two stacks of mordite.

2 Likes

lol, we have a confession topic for this, it may help you feel better about your actions :wink:

2 Likes

Speaking of confessions, the birds are near unscanable like launch day, back to killing innocent birds and scanning their carcasses :frowning:

5 Likes

Nooooooooo :scream:

5 Likes

I was able to scan birds. It wasn’t easy.

6 Likes