The Galactic Avian Organization

9 Likes

Another bat-doggo!

10 Likes

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.

9 Likes
The desert kind

@projectcartwheel

Made me think of @Oshoryu puppydoves! :grin:

There be dragons!

Still haven’t seen an Ospredoxberducks on CSFD HQ planet. @Ospredox , might have to name another one after you. :laughing:

10 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

Found some birds that actually look like birds.

They were pretty big too. Almost as big as my ship (not a perspective trick).

And this colorful guy.

9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

After looking at these pictures, I’m starting to notice a pattern. It looks like there are only a few head models. You have the eagle looking one, the parrot one, and the pug face seem to be the most common. The most common wings appears to be the bat wings or the butterfly wings.

2 Likes

The bird models are indeed limited, as are the fish paint patterns- but as they have improved both things, I’m hopeful for the future.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Oh wow I love that second one! It seems like it’s a white toucan with some golden details in there. Super cool shots @SingularGleam!

1 Like

I’ve found a really good system for the GAO headquarters! Currently one of the main buildings is under construction, and is about half way finished. I’ll only post a picture once it’s finished, and the coordinates will be up once the portal base is finished.

6 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen a wasp like back to a bird

10 Likes

Here’s a look at the first base in the GAO system, which is still a work in progress. There’s going to be a second level to the base, and I still need to spruce it up so it doesn’t look like a sad grey box.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, also gotta fix the landing area. It doesn’t exactly look… safe now that I’m seeing the screenshots from the forums

2 Likes

Hey! Grey boxes can too look cool! :wink:

8 Likes