Sharing Coordinates with fellow NMS explorers

I would like to start a thread where we can all come together and share coordinates for ships (living, exotic, solar, or just plain cool) freighters/frigates, multi-tools, pets, awesome, or maybe weird, bases… and anything else people woukd like other to come and see for themselves. I will, of course, be starting it off with a few of my favorites. There’s going to be an alien multi-tool, a white guppie exotic ship, and lastly some robo pets for the taming. So here goes…
P.S. I couldn’t find the pic for the robo pets and multi-tool, so I’ll just put the coords up here myself. I regrettably must inform you all that i will be writing the alphanumeric coord and not the symbols. But, if you go to the No Man’s Sky official website and checkout the “find my location” on their galactic atlas, u can punch in the codes I give you and it will change them over to the symbols as fast as you can type them in. I’m leaving the link for that atlas thing after this.

https://galacticatlas.nomanssky.com/me/41270192bf1b

Robo-pets = 41270192BF1B
Multi-Tool = 00DBF85C8EB5

Thank you, enjoy, and please… lets make this a really fun topic for everybody, no matter what they want to share with the rest of us. Just keep in mind, the way u look at someone “strange” or “weird” or even “dumb”… someone is probably looking at you the exact sme way for what you felt was cool enough, or beautiful enough to share the coords to. No one is wrong in ehat they like and find beasutiful, fun, attractive, cool, or whatever else they might like that thing for. So be nice to others, it really not hard at all.

7 Likes

Adjusted the topic. Carry on!

3 Likes

What do you think… will we get many ppl that wanna do something like this?

4 Likes

It is possible because we have a ship thread and some put the coordinates on the pics. Many look for specific ships and I am looking for some of the new sail ships that I do not have…we shall see. Maybe it can include coords to anything interesting like planets and fauna as well.

3 Likes

Of course… i said, “anything else people find awesome, fun, or interesting…” or something along those lines at least. I have pics and coords for just plain funny stuff ive accumulated throughout my playing.

3 Likes

An existing and extensive resource is the NMS Coordinate Exchange at reddit.

5 Likes

I know about that, this would be for more than just ships and multi tools, living ships… anything would be welcomed here as long as it came with either a story or legitimate reason. It could be coords for a realt pretty landscape or an awesomely deadly volcanoe that erupts regularly… basically it would be a thread that was centered around giving coords with your pics so ppl could go see what it is that the poster wants them to see. Now, yes they could explore the area and possibly find something that they might wanna share with their ppl on here… it could become like a community vacation story that just doesnt have an end till we want it to.

6 Likes

Go for it. If people don’t like it, they don’t have to use it - or even look at it.

Things are fairly quiet around here at the moment. The group tends to get a lot busier around major updates and such. Also, I know from experience that you can start a thread, and get very little interest, and then it suddenly takes off, for no obvious reason. Just because a thread doesn’t immediately attract a lot of posts, doesn’t necessarily mean people aren’t taking notice.

So give it a try. What’s the worst that could happen?

7 Likes

Euclid

6 Likes

With the expeditions starting us in different galaxies lately we should probably mention the galaxy in the post. At least if it isn’t Euclid. I have been continuing from expedition to expedition to mix things up so I haven’t seen the default galaxy in quite a while.

7 Likes

Good catch… so yes, please say your galaxy in your post everyone. Much appreciated and have fun getting lost out there…a.k a. Exploring.

3 Likes