I am in Hilbert and i can't find any coordinates to guide me from fellow travelers

Hello all you interlopers! i am PSN:Makyo_kun from the Hilbert Dimension(second universe). i’m having trouble finding S-Class “Bird” ships and multi-tools within this new Universe. if anyone is still in Euclid and wouldn’t mind letting me come back to their universe to farm, i would appreciate it. if you’ve made it to Hilbert and have glyphs or hex code, i would also appreciate it! I am trying to find a “Bird” hauler or fighter(Bird is the ship with the turbines on the wings)…and i’m looking for S-Class/Alien Multi-tools. i am currently in a Booming system that i logged to my portal, but the MT here suck( B or C rank).

2 Likes

If you mean this style of wing…

I can give you the seed for a ship with the wing type, and I can attempt to give you the glyphs for a planet in the system where I got the ship.
It’s good to see somebody else in Hilbert!

2 Likes

Just warp around to wealthy/booming/etc Gek-controlled systems and check their ships until you see one…it’s really NOT that hard to find. Especially when warp fuel is so cheap and easy to make.

1 Like

or this one

3 Likes

4 Likes

me too! i had to go into random games to find my Squid and Experimental tool, which was a week long drag of deadend glyph locations, but i found this beauty…

4 Likes