I’m looking for a fighter and I found a thread in reddit with one design I love (link). Original poster was nice enough to put the planet coordinates (0DCA:007F:0400:007E) in order to get it and said it was on Euclid galaxy, so the last few days I’ve been focused on reaching that planet.
I collected 16 glyphs, I located a portal and tried to travel there to get my fighter, but it didn’t work as expected.
First thing I discovered once I went through the portal was the planet name wasn’t the one expected. Anyway I tried to go to the space station in order to look for ships to buy but there was no space station in that system…
After looking for a while I decided that either I was doing something wrong or that the planet no longer existed.
I’ve tried with another two ships:
These ones were stated to be found on PS4 (the first was for PC), so after arriving at the planets it looked better as, though names weren’t the expected ones some of them were similar and even it said they were discovered by the original posters. I went to the space station but in both cases I wasn’t able to find the ships after some time waiting for different ships to appear.
In those planets I also found some communication stations, but it was strange as some of them were under the planets floor and couldn’t be reached even with the terrain manipulator and others were floating in the sky. The ones I were able to use had messages talking about the ship (both founding and not founding it).
So here are my questions:
- Do coordinates work the same for PS4 and PC? If I go to someones planet discovered in PC, will I find that same planet in PS4? Would it have the same ships?
- With NEXT a lot of things have changed (for example my base planet went from a nice full of life planet to a burning hell one) but the names remained. So when I went through the portal, I can assume the planet won’t be the same, but shouldn’t at least the name remain? Am I doing something wrong while travelling through the portal?
- Do coordinates and info about planet and ship locations pre-NEXT apply now?
By the way if anyone has the coordinates to a planet (in Euclid) having similar ships it would be more than welcome. Things I’m looking for:
– Body: Parabola X
– Engine: Delta
– Nose: None
– Wings: I want it to have max slots, so AFAIK it should have those lateral thingies and then e-wing or mecha wing models would be great
– Color: White and blue would be great, but any other color could work too
– Body: Katuo (Ideally EX)
– Tail: RTX-Ibis or Rectrix
– Wing: Thrust
Thanks in advance!