The crafting and refining thread

Thanks @DevilinPixy sharing this… Pretty usefull!!
May i suggest the ‘bugged’ recipes are in fact working, except you have first to learn the blueprint? I have no confirmation of that yet!

pssst, psst just a little question guys please! :wink:

Where can you find Cobalt?

3 Likes

Cave entries Look out for the flora :wink:

3 Likes

Caves. Almost all caves.

1 Like

@jedidia @Mad-Hatter, thank you guys! :pray:
running out of likes !

Looking at these WIP datas…

Seems Émeril, Indium, Cadmium and Copper can be ‘farmed’ with Chromatic Metal. (X4) (Lavoisier is dead for good)

1 Mordite and 3 Coprite can provide (in two operations) up to 6 Condensate Carbon…

Salt is really usefull to create Phosphorus, Uranium, Pyrite, Paraffinium, Ammonia and Dioxyte from Flora elements…
(Edit : Ferrite dust let switch between local earth elements)

But where in first place SALT is to be found??

3 Likes

Resource Deposits.
Also, I would hope that you can produce it by putting sodium and chlorine into one of the bigger refiners, but I haven’t gotten to that point yet…

2 Likes

The plants in the space station give salt too if you need a couple.

Here is a new medium refinery chart from reddit, u/wapocara

10 Likes

I have been getting Salt as a secondary resource quite often on some of the planets I have recently visited. So make sure to scan and see if you can find some?

2 Likes

On a radioactive planet,I found salt in coral-like rock formations.
Edit: confirmed Radioactive Planet.

3 Likes

Salt you can find from underwater minerals :slight_smile: It can be refined to make Chlorine too.

I just found some new floating and revolving blue crystals that provide pure Tetracobalt and also Superoxide and Destablised Sodium, separate crystals in a tight bunch

7 Likes

I found that vortex cubes give you a piece of tetra-cobalt too if you pick them up. Presumably it’s what was inside the cube, I dunno. In any case, the tetra-cobalt is more valuable than the cube itself. And can be broken down into lots and lots of cobalt if you need it.

4 Likes

With that in mind, it helps remind me how to craft :
-Organic expansion,
-Floral titration,
-and Environmental element transfert
are easier to remember

13 Likes

I really love how you made i look vintage! Nice work! :pray:

3 Likes

So if I got it well, the bigger raffinery is related to unlocking new stuff for our base, right?

1 Like

I thought the blueprint a slider did that

nice chart. but, how do I make use of this info?

I every cave on every planet.

speaking of large refinery, how do I unlock the medium refinery? is it one of those base computer archives missions? I know i unlocked the large refinery through one of the overseer quests

From inner center to outside (radius) :
Salt+Floral=Earth Element
Floral+Earth Element= Floral x2

External ring, clockwise :
ferrite dust + Earth Element = next Earth Element

1 Like