The crafting and refining thread

I think they’re part of the base NPC quests now.

1 Like

interesting. I’ve practically finished the base NPC quests but still see no medium refinery anywhere.

sorry I’m still not understanding the explanation. I’m not familiar with the terms you’re using, floral/earth (maybe I just don’t know what the different terms that are used for the items we have haha)

maybe you could use the salt to paraffinium quadrant as an example?

Earth element is a global term for all ressources which are not flora or gas (uranium, pyrite etc…)
i.e.: salt + gamma root (flora) = uranium (earth)
and
gamma root + uranium = 2* gamma root

And an exemple for external ring:
ferrite dust + uranium (earth) = pyrite (next earth element)

2 Likes

ah makes sense now. Didn’t notice that the external ring had a ferrite element to it. thank you kindly

I haven’t been following this thread so this may be way late, but a buddy sent me this which I figured I would share.

14 Likes

I was about to make a joke about Sodium and Hydrogen, but NaH…

12 Likes

Aww go on I love jokes, even the bad ones!

1 Like

Even the bad ones eh? Like the one I told my friend about Potassium and all they said was, “K”…

7 Likes

:joy::joy: yea! love it!

1 Like

Haha I just got the last one haha soz was a bit slow on the uptake :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oxygen had a first date with Potassium. It went OK

11 Likes

Sodium had a fight with Clorine. They both got arrested and charged with a salt.

11 Likes

This is related to crafting due to the crafting duplication bugs that exist in the game…

I may be coming to the wrong conclusion…but… This just stinks of using the duplication-bugs to gain reputation online with NMS players. This may be the other side of why people cheat.

TQQdles™

3 Likes

So just heard that Platinum can be refined for Nanite Clusters now. Sweet!

No good deed goes unpunished, huh? :smile:

Here’s a doc I keep getting linked to - seems to have most of the refiner recipes
Refiner Recipe Spreadsheet

2 Likes

Made by discord user Mind Control
Handy visual to stasis device

6 Likes

Now, if only we could use the darn thing to do something awesome… :smile:

1 Like

Very useful

https://nms-refinery.firebaseapp.com

10 Likes