Element 5 unlocked

10 Likes

Anyone else think that sounds like Elizabeth?

8 Likes

Architect on Discord posted this

Here is a link. https://i.imgur.com/4HhMSH9.jpg

3 Likes

I think it sounds like the narrator lady in the reveal trailers for the major updates weā€™ve had?

Anyone?..Bueller?..

6 Likes

Does this sound like co-op missions?

3 Likes

Yeah I can definitely hear that. Even sounds like bits and pieces of new features and things to doā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™d guess this is a do-over of the suit voice. With lots of new stuff to do. Anybody volunteering to attempt a transscription? :slight_smile:

Something like ā€œSolar flares cause frequent resurectionsā€ near the beginning, but unless they plan on building in a zombie mode I think Iā€™m hearing that wrongā€¦ :smile:

The more Iā€™m listening to it the more I think itā€™s just a fake ships log intended to give hints on all the new stuff we can do.

ā€œAssisted quarterbacks with industrial missionā€? NMS Rugby league confirmed!

7 Likes

Can anyone understand that gibberish?

1 Like

My translationā€¦

_.solar flare cause frequent gas eruptionsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.crew completes their work with minimal loss of lifeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦collected minerals highly valuableā€¦assisted Korvax with industrial missionā€¦salvage crew performed clean up operation overnight/infested battlefieldsā€¦???were contained, nanites were contained, harvested valuable scrapā€¦ā€¦.found large mineral deposit during planetary surveyā€¦collected significant valuable ore field mineral analysis procedure failed to not animated? radioactivityā€¦contaminated materials loose in the holdā€¦thrust? components burnedā€¦returned home to the fleetā€¦assumed formation on capital shipā€¦.erupt???

Edited repeatedly

10 Likes

I can understand some of it. Iā€™d work on a transcript if I wasnā€™t afraid someone else will post one any second nowā€¦
EDIT: Yup Mad-Hatter has already posted just about all I could make out.

It could be a new exosuit voice, but idk, it doesnā€™t sound robotic enough to fit the feel of the gameā€¦

5 Likes

14 Likes

Gotta be Natalie, right?

3 Likes

I think itā€™s Hirk.

2 Likes

Nanite infested battlegounds?

2 Likes

Right? Is that a hint at PVP?

2 Likes

Maybe if you ā€˜go downā€™ you leave behind Nanites? :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok, going to give the beginning of a transcription a shot. The amount of question marks shall indicate of how certain I am to be wrong :smile:

• Starboard???
  • kzzzt
  • Solar glare caused frequentā€¦ resurections???
  • Core completed inwork??? with minimal loss of life
  • Collected minerals, highly valuable
  • Assisted quarterbacks??? with industrial mission
  • Salvage crew confirmed crater preparation??? on that night-infested?? kzzzzt*
  • Nanite something something???
  • Harvested? a valuable scrap
  • Found large mineral deposit during planetary survey
  • Collecting significant volume of ore
  • Full mineral analysis procedure failed to note kzzzzt activity
  • kzzzt material loose in the hold
  • kzzzt components burned
  • Retreat home to the fleet
  • Assumed formation with capital ship
  • something something kzzzzzt
2 Likes

more stuff happening

3 Likes

Natalie is Cobraā€™s Discord manager. She got a text from Emily to tell Cobra to check his PM. There he found a link to Simonā€™s chat room. They talked for a few minutes, but nothing really came from it. Simon did say he would be talking to other CSDs.

3 Likes

@sheralmyst
Instead of Core I think it should be ā€˜Crew completed their workā€¦ā€™
At the end you can add says ā€˜Assumed formation on Capital Ship.ā€™
I think you are right with ā€˜industrialā€™ :slight_smile:

4 Likes