STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

When did you get that?

I could be wrong about the class/details. I just remember back when they were assigned, people did some polling to investigate possible connections (signup times, event participation, survey answers, etc.). Some showed only vague trends, but one very clearly correlated to recent signups. The results are probably linked in old posts here somewhere.

1 Like

on 30 July 2017 you should have received a mail with the title “Your Level 4 Atlas Pass”.
This is the mail that gave you your real designation and allowed you to give your address

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that. I wasn’t sure if it was some new code or not because they were all covered. Can’t leave heart because I runned out, but here <3 <3 <3 take em

As you can see in this survey result, it’s difficult to agree :wink:
There are numerous theories about the different categories but, for now, nobody can really be sure.

1 Like

Yeah, got the details a bit wrong. That summary certainly shows the very strong correlation to later signup though, just was remembering the phases incorrectly.

I have been looking around and have not found a thread looking at why the words are blacked in the memo at all…
In previous memos words are truely blacked out. Here in this one they are meant to be readable, but once read seem mundane and really not warranting any blackout in the first place. if it were to draw attention why not highlight as done previously.

To me it seems deliberate beyond the theatrics of the memos. Why black at all?.. perhaps nothing, but I keep wondering. Why the deliberate point to these words in this way.

Because of the thought of highlighting, I did try to see if anything significant arose from inverting the colors of the scan. To no avail.

The words may be futile or a red herring, but worth a look IMHO.

5 Likes

I’ve always taken these memos to actually be messages from Hello Games themselves, especially the ones with the sender and receiver blacked out.

I think highlighting the word “preparation” means the next NMS update is still “under preparation” and they can’t just “gib it to us” already like so many on Reddit often whine.

Highlighting “support” and “peer support” could be a reference to future multiplayer features as others have pointed out.

4 Likes

The reason people whine tho is due to lack of communication.

It’s both parties fault.

But oh well back to PUBG until NMS update consumes my life👍

1 Like

I thought this was weird also, but like you thought it didn’t bring anything of significants

In the email regarding the change in Class Designation there is an explanation:
CSD%20Class%20Designation%20Email%207-29-2017
PB-16’s key role is Data Gathering.

In the ongoing ARG this appears to be something that will be used in the future. How it will be used is yet to be disclosed.

As of yet there have been no reported PB-16 or PT-16 passes received. Even in the unconfirmed list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TrNnrCzg8H7cbbAE6lIOFQ7JK8aTSKjxY9Q1i8EfjBs/edit#gid=1893459896

I am intrigued as to how the designations will be implemented as we go forward.

2 Likes

It let me sign up & I got the Old Gods reply email, but the Citizen Survey linked in the email seems to no longer be up. I get the survey creation/hosting website asking if I want to create my own survey :-/ I guess that’s what I get for joining in so late, lol.

I hope they tell us our designations again because I forgot mine and deleted the email.
Oops

Ah jebus… here come the fetch quests lol.

FWIW, 16-A’s role is also data gathering.

I did not get this email

1 Like

I believe the “data gathering” section was on everyone’s email, referring to their request for addresses for the Atlas Passes. So unfortunately that doesn’t help us figure out what the designations mean.

!!!Redacted!!! is also data gathering. For those that do not recall this email (not you @blackIris), it arrived sometime in late August and stipulates the “not everyone will get a physical pass” and “do not share your id with anyone” direction. It also included the link to send your physical address.

It would be pretty cool if there were specific roles assigned for the future, but, I won’t personally keep my hopes up for that. I will however enjoy whatever Hello Games has in store for the community.

if this is useless info, please let me know and I will remove the post.

No, it’s not useless. Here’s a copy of the post I received on 30th July 2017 (suitably edited to remove sensitive information)

You have to click on it to see all of it.

2 Likes

Why did you censor your designation?