STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

I just referred to it as Outer Heaven, Bob was Big Bob and Mr/Ms Noodles was being trained for a sneaking mission for Fox Hound, code name Whispering Whiskers.

2 Likes

Would be pretty funny if your souvenir turned out to be a little bag of hamster droppings. Left over materials…

6 Likes

Maybe thats what the weird stain on some peoples envelopes have been? The Noodles “waxy” seal of approval

5 Likes

So is it to late to get a v4 pass?

Yes you had to sign up during phase three I think for the passes it was an email they sent out

1 Like

To get a physical one, yes.

The way they said “10,000 will recieve a physical atlas pass V4” instead of just “will recieve an atlas pass v4” leads me to believe everyone will get a digital copy similar to how we recieved other documentation and designations in the first season of WT. However I don’t know if you needed to be there for phase one to recieve a digital copy, and I don’t know if we’ll even recieve digital copies as it’s just guess work going off the language used.

But it would seem silly to only give out 10,000 codes on the back of the passes that definitely serve some purpose, and leave the other 250,000 supposed unique players from WT out in the cold without one of these codes. We all got CSD designations last season so I reckon we’ll all receive the unique codes at least, that are on the back of the physical passes people are receiving.

No time to proof read, sorry if I jsut went around in confusing circles, hope that was clear enough. Again, just guess work but I’m pretty damn certain of it.

To be on the safe side, and to make sure you at least get a CSD designation and what not, go through all the steps from WT phase one that you can still input (glyph passwords etc), giving your email anytime it asks (I dunno if the different phases still ask you for email upon giving solution), submit your email on the entry field on https://csd.atlas-65.com/ (if its still active, havent checked since august) and of course make sure you take the most recent survey and in the box for the answer, type REM Sleep, this will give you an email address prompt, and that should guarantee your involvment with WT from here on out (or at least, get you some left over lab 319 material)

4 Likes

The CSD website is still up, and appears to still be accepting applications. However, a couple of people have recently told me they haven’t had any reply.

So I don’t know what’s going on there.

2 Likes

Always lurking but firmly in the UK…

2 Likes

So i entered my email in the link you sent and got a reply email, I’ll try and go through as much as i can on my laptop when i get home because waking titans website seems to not like my mobile device as it says “invalid device” every time i load it up. But thank you for all the help, its very appreciated

3 Likes

The email states that i may be sleceted for a v4 pass, will i receive a seperate email if i am selected requesting my address?

1 Like

Although I would love to get a ‘behind the scenes’ and know all about other possible endings there may have been, I doubt this is what is being referenced by ‘Lab 319 left over materials’. I would expect this question to have been clearer if that were the case, as many may not wish to be spoiled. Of course still possible, if additional confirmation is asked for prior to ‘spoiling’ us. I personally would not mind and I like the idea :wink:

2 Likes

The 3rd glyph image is missing, because it had been used on the Waking Titan website before as the center glyph that linked to the forums here. That is why the numbers for the images and linked archives do not quite match the manual count.

3u = glyph 3, but not used for unlocking at the bottom of the WT website.

4 Likes

thank you very much for going through the trouble to assist me in my faults. When i did finally get it to work I noticed that it wasn’t under the right … listing of glyph thank you DevilinPixy:handshake:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Things can get confusing during an ARG like this, it happens … even with the best of us.

3 Likes

That number on the back of the pass is their unique tracking cookie for you. Probably has no other purpose. If you still have any old CSD emails, you’ll see your number tacked onto any links to surveys & whatnot. That’s why you shouldn’t copy/paste those links for others online (or a photo of the # on your pass). If other people click them to participate in ARG events, it would change your recorded answers.

You mean the 10 digitial alphanumeric code in the email you get when you register your email account?

And what exactly are the class designations?.

Yeah, the one in the emails (“Hello, Citizen Scientist [##########]”). It’s attached to all the link addresses in the emails.

We don’t know what the class designations stand for yet, though the ARG-runners have eluded to them having meanings. I think only WT-01 had a clear defining characteristic - it was given to “latecomers” who signed up in phase-3 (?, someone can correct me if I got that wrong)

Yeah I’m almost sure the physical Atlas Passes are flavor text, so no big deal at this point.

It’s a really cool gesture tho, so either way it’s neato.

Hello, Citizen Scientist [xxxxxxxxxx ],

As a result of recent developments, this email is to inform you that your Atlas Pass designation has been changed to xxxx Our classification model uses multiple data points including your behavior and quantitative activity as a Citizen Scientist.

the above is from the email they sent out, the x’s is information for myself only, not to be shared, recieved by email

2 Likes