STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

What phone you got caus waking Titan doesn’t work on my iPhone, tried it on a kindle via desktop site but won’t let me submit the answer, it’s very frustrating, had to use my daughters laptop in the end, i don’t have acces to that all the time, grrr :rage:

I answered the question with Rem sleep but it never asks for my email address

I did put REM In block capitols, maybe that part is case sensitive??

I always miss the fun.

Most memorable moment I put down live drop in dublin and reddit death threats for having a NMS tattoo (made me feel like I was part of Hello Games circa aug2016, much immersion guys!)

The answer, I said the answer cannot be found on this plane of existence, and that the question itself resides within dreams, in our waking life.

4 Likes

I have a Motorola z2 force and in google if you request the desktop site it works for me

I put MR Noodles and Bob :grinning: as my favorite part

3 Likes

I sincerely hope so but I just feel we were given a bone because the clues left thus far have led to nowt which as I stated makes me think it wasn’t well thought out.

I requested they make things harder in future but hope they take this seriously and execute a well thought out ARG and not a continuation of what it has been thus far.

1 Like

I agree last night I didn’t know what the point of the call and picture was if it didn’t decode the answer to the x’s I felt lost and felt like we missed something in there

1 Like

My message to head office was that Ms. Noodle and Bob are long overdue a promotion and a new IG post :3

2 Likes

I love how they told us to get sleep I was like what is sleep I work nights and take care of my kids all day so I don’t know what sleep is :tired_face:

3 Likes

Last night all fit together but was too easy I thought, despite the unfortunate car accident. After all the previous clues relating to the infinite and reincarnation etc. I cant see the connection to REM Sleep. I just hope it all ties in at some point.

1 Like

they told us to get a lot of sleep so maybe that’s a hint to that I also though maybe in the game we are really all just sleeping in pods and all this is a dream like the matrix just my thoughts

1 Like

I’m sure it will!

Ive just been going over Courage99’s stream, did anyone catch the name of the contact? I heard Doctor ‘something’ sounded like Pork, Bourke or Perk. Apologies if he is already known.

When the word “Portal” was hidden on cassette tapes at the beginning of the first Waking Titan, many people expected it to be a password to something, but it never was, and we ended up getting portals as a feature in the NMS update.

It is exciting that “Mirror” and “Phoenix” have not been used as answers because it makes it more likely that they are hints of the features we will get in the next update.

Mirror could mean we will get character models and be able to see ourselves. Phoenix could be a hint that the NMS universe will be regenerated (reborn) with much better variety in planets.

2 Likes

It could be Dr. Putnam again like the first live drop.

Putnam is two syllables, this name was clearly one

Sounds like doctor Borgen

Probably Noo Yok accent. “Putnam” would come out like “Pum”

anyone figured out what these are supposed to be on the document

1 Like