STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

What survey? I have not seen a survey nor questionnaire.

1 Like

type status on wakingtitan.com and a link for a survey pops up

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound plausible for NY, maybe in the deep south. I’m no expert on US accents though. The Ben’s Cookies bag also seemed like a clue too. A UK brand that happens to have one branch in the US, specifically NY. Any NY citizens visit the branch lately? Is there a cookie waiting for Chris?

Yes, we know. Answer for last question is REMS or REM sleep, either works

REMS didn’t work for me, had to do REM sleep, I may have been doin it wrong tho

Here is the bitly link Markov Future Awaits

1 Like

It’s case sensitive

1 Like

I found that both “REMS” and “REM Sleep” work (case sensitive).

1 Like

I’ve just gone through the survey and left my E Mail, does anyone know the significance of ‘Lab 319?’

Yeah, I agree that ‘mirror’ would fit having character models added. Phoenix rising fits very well with burning the current universe(s) and something new rising out of the ‘ashes’.

1 Like

At what point does the survey request your email? I didn’t see that so now I’m worried I’ve done something wrong XD

1 Like

If you put REM Sleep for the answer it asks for your email, you should be able to to it again I would imagine

ya did, sorry to say, it would be after the question what is the answer, if you did not put the answer Rem Sleep
then ya messed up, I saw alot of people saying to enter 42 which is the answer to the universe, but I don’t think Emily understands that

After your answer to question 6 - REM Sleep

2 Likes

then get stuck in the loop16loop lol

1 Like

Anyone know anything about Lab 319? Was it mentioned in the last phase?

1 Like

I don’t think Lab319 was ever mentionned indeed

It just seems that it could be code for something - or maybe It’s too obvious

1 Like

Just to clarify:
As you go through the survey it has a question which it simply stated.
“What is your answer” (or something very much like that)
If you typed REM sleep it offered another question regarding submitting your email for leftovers from a lab experiment.
I didnt get it the first time because I simply said ‘sleep’ so I repeated the survey and wrote REM sleep and got the extra question.

1 Like

@DevilinPixy posted above that it seems to be the name of a sleep research facility at a university in India.

1 Like