STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

Thanks everyone for being on hand to jump into action.

My computer was unavailable yesterday when this started.

1 Like

This constant humming is back in my head! Oh yeah!

3 Likes

Anyone else here feel cheated? After weeks of trying to decipher meaning from mirrors, infinity, flaming birds, number theory, encoding and decoding hex, base64, adjusting the number of layers in my tinfoil underpants etc. We are "givenā€™ REM Sleep as a password? Seriously? How does that compute?
Either we are collectively a bunch of morons or this ARG wasnā€™t well thought out

2 Likes

first part of season 2 might just be starting of slow like they said in the document they have all sorts of stuff planned for the year and in the survey they asked how hard we want the next phase I hope everyone answered hard so its a little tougher next go around

1 Like

What did you guys say for the question that asked if we wanted to say something to head office?

1 Like

I told them to keep up the good work and that they were evil geniuses :rofl:

2 Likes

Email verified by CSD ID number

1 Like

Are you saying you entered you CSD number for that question?

1 Like

No, I suggested that we contact head office by email, and to prevent abuse, emails will only be accepted when accompanied by a valid CSD ID number. Stops spammers and fools.

2 Likes

Oh ok, I figured it was not of a marketing question so request more live drops in UK lol

2 Likes

did anyone else get to put in an email after answering the question

1 Like

Yes, I put the answer to the 10th glyph as my response and it asked me for my email

1 Like

did it say process terminated thank you after you hit summit?

1 Like

Did anyone received an answer for the yesterday survey?

1 Like

we think it was just the 10th glyph password but not 100% sure

2 Likes

Yeah it did, these question airs have always done that from what I recall

2 Likes

ok I though I messed something up lol

1 Like

So is there anyone that didnā€™t get an email request?

I tried on my phone and if you answer phoenix it dosent prompt you for the email

1 Like

I havenā€™t but Iā€™ve only just done the questionnaire, this stuff all seems to take place USA time while the UK ā€œsleepsā€