Starships 🚀

I recently started back on my ps4 saves to get them ready for Beyond, I haven’t played them since Next released. Found this screenshot hiding

10 Likes

6 Likes

Lucky !! I’m looking for that exotic for a long time now! Looks like I’m not in the right part of the Sim lol

Almighty Emily, come and help me!!!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Come to the Rim Worlds!
Portal Address: 10A3090DE801

3 Likes

Thank you for posting the adress everytime mate, Tonight I’ll test those different locations!

Question: When an adress shows “corrupted”, it means that you land on a planet that is on the same system?

Cheers Darth!

3 Likes

Not sure exactly, but the planet number can be changed by changing the first glyph in the address. A corrupt address means the glyphs you selected did not match a valid address and it will send you to a random system, (I believe, but could be wrong!) :wink:
I hope you find what your looking for. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh dang, a complete random system? Means that it could be far from the one you posted?

3 Likes

I think so, but am happy to be corrected. If your having trouble i can return to the system your looking for and retrieve the actual portal address . By the way i am on ps4 normal, i should have put that into those posts! :wink:

2 Likes

PS4 Normal aswell :wink: hehehe sounds fun !!
Thank you Darth, if I have any issue I’ll tell you in privat message! :wink:

4 Likes

AFAIK, portal redirects depend on where the error was made in the address. If it’s the first glyph, the planet number, then it’ll send you to the first planet in the same system. If it’s in the next few glyphs, the solar system number in that region, it should send you to another solar system in that region. If it’s the remaining glyphs, the xyz coords of the galactic region, it appears to send you to a nearby region.

4 Likes

Thankyou for the explanation, that makes a lot of sense, I havn’t played around with corrupt address’ that much. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s the last expanation I heard last indeed, that’s why I asked, glad it doesn’t send you to another pat of the sim !

4 Likes

If the planet is the last planet in a system list, it will always have a corrupt portal. So if the system has four planets, and your portal address starts with the fourth glyph, it will always send someone to a different planet in the same system :frowning:

Or have they fixed this bug yet?

2 Likes

I also recall a bug like that(atlas rises?), but have just done a quick test, a single 6 body system, starting from the planet closest to ghe space station I was able to portal to every planet in that system by advancing the first glyph in the address, from bird to boat with no corrupt address. Keep in mind tho I only tested 1 system and there might be issues in other systems. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happily this was fixed in Next.

4 Likes

Freighter battle in the system I have my own freighter in. Is this sheer coincidence or is it normal behaviour to duplicate my model?

My freighter in the back, freighter I just rescued in front. Was only a B-class though, so not worth it …

8 Likes

nothing is worth it now , use to get warp cell, anti-matterm now nothing not even a thank you.

I find more crashed freighters than buildings

navaigational data the common item ya recieve in buildings, ports, outpost

just shows this is another beta ver.7

need HG to release 1.3 as a seperate version.

1 Like

Coincidence, I’d say.
I have wondered if the game does sometimes duplicates things, relative to your own craft. I seem to see exotic ships more often when I’m using my own…
Finding twin Knowledge Stones or crates is pretty common as is having twins of a certain ship land side by side.
Can’t recall ever having my freighter duplicated though.

5 Likes

Was it the same system you got yours from? If not, I lean towards coincidence, but I don’t recall ever having a battle where my freighter is.

I’m going to leave my freighter in a system and warp back to it when I have a battle - see if it happens to me also

2 Likes