Starships 🚀

Sometimes you get an emergency request for assistance after you’ve been in a system for a while, which is different to the common warp-in-find-a-battle situation.
Kind of annoying since NEXT, since you can’t access your Comand Ship (freighter) hanger & grab your prefered fighter.

6 Likes

they also changed the ability of cancelling the request.

Anyone here thast can SLAP HG?

1 Like

My New Pal ! In love with it !

13 Likes

This filter drives me nuts! From far one of my favourites!

12 Likes

Fooling around, driving The Atlas nuts. Space fever they call it :slight_smile:

13 Likes

“I think they fell down into this bottomless hole around here somewhere… Hey, Atlas, could you please just deactivate that invisible wall for a few minutes so I can go have a look?”

3 Likes

Oddball.

8 Likes

S Class Fighter

8 Likes

nice ship, get one for me lol

2 Likes

Oh nice! Is that a one wing starship? First time I see this shape. And it’s an S-class! hmm… 38 slots… I’d say around 90Mu?

3 Likes

Nope, the other wing is just hidden behind it. It’s a pretty normal heavy fighter.

2 Likes

Correct. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m desperately searching for a 48 slot version of this but the most I have seen is 31 so far. Does this style of ship even reach 48 slots?

8 Likes

Since it’s the wing configuration that’s responsible for how many slots a ship gets, I’d say no.

3 Likes

The ranges for the different size of haulers are 25-31, 32-39 and 40-48

2 Likes

The ones i’ve seen are hawk style wings

1 Like

11 Likes

First Exotic encountered in NEXT for me, a couple of hundred hours playtime in…

6 Likes

My new wingless ship looks more like a shuttle craft.

9 Likes

Well I have never, ever posted a pic here until just now. And I know someone was recently looking for an S-Class Exotic location. I just recently found one on Cobra Cake Prime - Euclid. Named on the Convergence Day Anniversary 3 celebrations. I think it looks better than the in-game filter displays.

7 Likes