Starships 🚀

I stared at that patch between the landing pads and now all I can think is, “… old Sega mega drive box art for sonic 2”. Same colours in the checkered pattern on the number two. Thanks for the nostalgia whuzz.

5 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

OMG, hot, super hot spaceship!
Would you kindly share the adress where I can find this beauty?

Kind regards,

3 Likes

I wish that I could but it’s somewhere on my backtrail and I’ve never had any luck retracing my jumps.

2 Likes

I ran into 3 of a kind at a trading post. I initially read the name of the ship wrong (the JA8 part I read wrong), made for a good laugh! I love this style fighter-reminds me of my 1st car ('73 Olds Toronado)

11 Likes

My favorite ship that I have-found it & restored it. It was originally called a Joeut (or something like it) Liberator .

10 Likes

8 Likes

My new hauler

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Hey nice ship! Can you share the seed please?

2 Likes

I’m sorrry, I can’t - I was playing on my Xbox for that one.

I’ll start getting coordinates for ships I post here, so you can at least have the chance. That’s my fault, I should have grabbed them.

1 Like

Here are some. I was landing on a planet and below me a trading post.
Most of the ships were A B and a few C’s. Last one is an S fighter.
I noticed that fighters now have slots higher then 35 … so the fighter can be
up to 48 slots?

9 Likes

When scanning ships, it shows Class S/A/B/C, followed by amount of ‘cargo’ slots + amount of ‘technology’ slots. A Fighter can have 38 slots max for cargo, plus additional tech slots, as seen in your last image above.

3 Likes

thanks for the info, I just hope HG does not make bad mistakes like Microsoft is doing.
Have you heard they are going only digitial?

2 Likes

A bit of topic, but yeah, Microsoft has a pretty clear vision, which I do not fully share. They have been aiming for online ‘only’ for a long time. Just look at the intended launch of XBox One back in 2013. Physical sales have been dropping at a steady pace, to around 20% currently for XBox. On PC the amount of physical sales is way lower, guessing around 5%. It would be a shame to see it completely gone, but is expected to happen at some point.

2 Likes

They aren’t going digital only, they are providing a console that only does digital - not the same thing

1 Like

11 Likes