Starships 🚀

Definitely need this for all the neat ships :slight_smile:
Share your favorites!

8 Likes

Images from 2018

This is not a starship. This is not moving. Parallax. LoL

11 Likes

Is that one with an unobscured front view? I shun ones with ship parts intruding into the HUD view.

4 Likes

Is it bigger on the inside?

5 Likes

Someone needs to mod this as a ship, right now.

6 Likes

Those boxy shuttles, I tell ya, I want to talk to their manager, who builds these things anyway? The three main races build explorers, fighters, and haulers, the autophages build their own ships, the sentinels build theirs… So who else is there? Hmm. (Looks at floating cowbear, hopping pineapple, and whateverthatoverthereis) Are you guys building these??

2 Likes

Yes, and I guess it works something like this magic bus and bag.

As it approached my in game location, the sounds of boomin bass beats filled the area. When it got close enough, I was able to jump on top in an attempt to trap it… for science and observation purposes. It aloud me just enough time to peek inside the front window, I saw 16 faces… They were all my face!!! Off into the horizon it went, blasting that boomin bass as I stood there, alone, questioning everything. As a coping mechanism, I tell myself that it was probably “Aliens” playin tricks and remember that there are only 8 types of starship, this cant be real.

• 8 Shuttle.
  • 7 Hauler.
  • 6 Fighter.
  • 5 Explorer.
  • 4 Living.
  • 3 Solar.
  • 2 Exotic.
  • 1 Interceptor (Sentinel)
3 Likes

9 Likes

If each of the 8 types came in 2 basic versions (capabilities or whatever), …

16 - 16 - 16

3 Likes

The bright thing in the center of this anomaly is… Alive.

9 Likes

7 Likes

:exploding_head: got any coords on that?

3 Likes

In Euclid :smiley:

9 Likes

Forgot Pirate frigates were introduced. Finally got one . The arrow emblem with the angle chopped sides looks like a loveheart from far away <3

7 Likes

I really like these. One of my favorite additions.

4 Likes