Star Wars/Sci -Fi Movies and Series

Well, it sounds like Star Wars may be able to get back to good stories and things that capture the imagination.

However for me, its going to take a lot more than rumors and the Disney PR machine to get back into investing in the franchise. It used to be at the core of my interests for decades.

3 Likes

I CAN’T WAIT!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Yes. The hooded figure is Sabine Wren. (Maybe) :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah thats Sabine. Im really hyped for this season also, I think its the gateway to the expanded universe. Like marvel except bigger :smiley:

1 Like

Episode 9: Kylo Ren Faces Luke on Mustafar Animated (Duel of the Fates Script)
Quite good & worth a look by any Star Wars fan.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Very interesting, ive been following some of these developments .
Definitely adds for a more immersive experience for the actors. So production value all round improves.

2 Likes

The Madelorian S2:E1 is off to a fantastic start!
Huge spoiler below.

Summary

2 Likes

It was a great episode indeed. The twist threw me off but I also sorta expected it.

1 Like

S2-E2 Looks like a cave in NMS, well, except for you-know-who :smiley:

:scream: I found them outside…

S2-E3 The Heiress - Clone Wars characters inbound!

5 Likes

I cannot rave enough about Mando :exploding_head:
Look who is in da house!

Don’t miss Morai in the trees about 15 minutes in

4 Likes

I saw that! If you’ve seen The Clone Wars and Rebels entirely, this episode was extra special. Specially for Rebels fans.

2 Likes

Chapter 14 The Tragedy
:open_mouth: :astonished: :scream: :sob:

CNET: The Mandalorian: We now have a translation of Boba Fett’s message.

2 Likes

Sizzle Reel | Andor | Disney+:

4 Likes

This feels weird… In the beginning Disney seemed to want to forget that the clone wars series ever existed because they were only interested in movies, now they seem to to say “screw movies, we gonna make TV!”

I guess opening their own streaming service and realising what a goldmine regular exclusive star wars content could be changed their mind…

4 Likes

Yep. The shows are immensely great. On top of that, they can take their time telling deeper stories.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Season Finale… :open_mouth:
The entire SW universe just came together in one gloriously CG Force balancing moment! I don’t know what to say…except…that was THE BEST MOMENT OF 2020!!!
And there is a new crew in Jabba’s Palace with their own new story to write. The Book of Boba Fett. :smiley:

4 Likes

Carol Of The Mandalorian:

Another “Epic” orchestral take:

3 Likes

Yeah the force was so strong with this one, it blew my mind … :exploding_head:

Mandalorian is best contemporary SW in the Disney era so far.

3 Likes