Star Wars/Sci -Fi Movies and Series

Well, that took a bloody sweet while. Still not getting you DIsney+, so sorry.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Clone Wars Season 7 due out Feb 21.
According to Diney+, these are the 20 essential episodes you should watch in preperation for the final season.
Se1:Ep1 The Ambush
Se1:Ep5 Rookies
Se 2:Ep5 Landing At Point Rain
Se2:Ep6 Weapons Factory
Se2:Ep7 Legacy of Terror
Se2:Ep8 Brain Invaders
Se2:Ep12 The Mandolore Plot
Se2:Ep13 Voyage of Temptation
Se3:Ep2 ARC Troopers
Se4:Ep21 Brothers
Se4:Ep22 Revenge
Se5:Ep6 The Gathering
Se5:Ep 1 Revival
Se5:Ep14 Eminence
Se5:Ep15 Shades of Reason
Se5;Ep16 The Lawless
Se5:Ep17 Sabotage
Se5:Ep18 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Se5:Ep19 To Catch a Jedi
Se5:Ep20 The Wrong Jedi

Not sure why Se5:Ep 6 is listed before Ep1 but that is how it is listed on Disney+

1 Like

Season 7 Clone Wars is excellent! I am enjoying it very much. Little by little, Anakin is stepping into his darker role.
In case you haven’t already, check out the new Marvel comics.
Star Wars (2020) and Darth Vader (2020)

4 Likes

The premise for that Vader comic sounds interesting for a change…

2 Likes

Was hoping to see Ashley Eckstein pop up in S2 of the Mandalorian.
Disney has allegedly cast Rosario Dawson as the live action Asohka Tano.

2 Likes

Seems rather young… how old do twi’leks get?

2 Likes

No idea. Im not too deeply immersed in the Canon but Twi Lek is a different race.

1 Like

So excited for this! I just watched today’s episode of Clone Wars. Ahsoka is back and I assume that story will lead into this one in Mandalorian. I have enjoyed both series very much, so far. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Why not just just change the title to “Star Wars discussion thread”

2 Likes

Me too! Im watching today’s ep at the moment. Ahsoka is a great character, been rumoured that she’d appear in the Mandalorian for a while. Not sure about the actress but I’ll wait and see.

1 Like

Only 4 episodes left and they will be intense!

3 Likes

" The force is with you …, but you are not a JEDI yet. … You don’t know the power of the Dark Side"

3 Likes

Se 7 Ep 10 The Phantom Apprentice
:scream: wow :grimacing: WOW wow! Oh my! This is so very good! If the movies had been half this good…! I can not say enough good things about this season. Only 2 more episodes to go…and so much to wrap up.

4 Likes

Yeah the last 2 episodes especially have been great. Seems to be building up to a huge tie in with the Mandalorian too.
Mandalorians who follow Maul have those spikes like his on their helmets as does the armourer who makes Din Djarins armour…

3 Likes

Wow! After the grand finale today on May the 4th (be with you), I feel more than ever that the last 3 movies are completely non essential. This final Clone Wars episode ties up so many things so well. I went back and watched a few key episodes of Rebels, especially Asohka’s fight with Vader at the Sith temple/weapon. Now I understand events so much better. The appearance of Morai from the Mortis Arch is such a nice touch. Kudos to the whole series. Let’s throw movies 7,8,9 in the trash. Not needed.
Here is a summary of the finale.
Screen Rant: Clone Wars Ending & [SPOILER]'s Final Scene Explained.

For those who have missed out on any of these series, here are the essentials in order (just omit the last 3 movies and you have all you need :smile: Sorry, I just really dislike them)

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed all the Star Wars movies, some great, some not so great. I simply like the aesthetics & the Star Wars universe in all its variations.
I’m the same with the Mad Max movies: They are not really in a proper sequence or anything but rather a vague continuation of a ‘world’, I’ve enjoyed experiencing.

Being a casual fan, (as opposed to a dedicated fan), helps me overcome the irritations when plot points get muddled. I just laugh it off & keep on munching my popcorn. :grin:

5 Likes

Cosmic Book News: Disney ‘Ignoring’ Star Wars; Kathleen Kennedy Gone By 2022.

3 Likes

Heres a couple of youtube channels that the rumour stuff comes from…
Disney/lucasfilms a warzone if its half true :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes