SPOILER: Starbirth (Melody of the Egg arc)

the story should prompt you to it. Sent me to a crashed freighter. I got the prompt while still standing at the plaque

2 Likes

Sorry to steal your images for this video @sheralmyst and @DevilinPixy but I gave you credit for them:

5 Likes

Organic ships. Yep. Shades of the Vorlons!

3 Likes

Glad to help out @MacForADay! :smiley:

2 Likes

Got glyphs for that planet? I’d love to take some photos there.

2 Likes

It showed the glyphs briefly in the video when I went into photo mode at the end

2 Likes

If you are trying to hide it, just use Hide Details. Blur doesn’t like multiple pics

1 Like

Yeah, ill try that in a bit on the pc. Seems the android app has issues. It locked me out of editing. All i could do is delete. :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, phones are difficult to use the tools on. Tablet and PC work best.

Also added are random encounters in space while in pulse drive. Including drifting NPC ships needing help, merchants, derelict frigates, and other, weirder, things.

I grabbed these shots from Xaine’s live stream, warning! heavy spoilers and NSFW stream chat.

Stream link: No Man's Sky SPOILERS Stream, Getting Myself a Living Ship | HUGE NEW CONTENT!!! - YouTube

Summary

4 Likes

Jellyfish, :heart_eyes:

Someone posted a video on the new ship and its upgrades.

2 Likes

I need more space in my freighter

lol… :joy:

4 Likes

well, i think it’s time to pull NMS out again… X3

7 Likes

I guess I was right? Lol. That teaser image was a ship afterall.

Man… spoliers galore! Its going to be a heafty update.

Also, there might ACTUALLY be a space whale! I mean, there was a giant jellyfish, so there might be a giant whale!!! I just really hope we can go inside it. Buuut, ill take what SM gives and appreciate it well.

Also, looks like its a space update afterall?

5 Likes

I think we may not even have seen it all yet, as ‘named’ big updates are usually not brought to us like this (3xperimental). Is this just part of more to come? If so, that would be even more awesome than it already is.

4 Likes

Hopefully its for Thursday

2 Likes

It seems all I have is a tiny neural stem, and the poor thing is too fragile to function.

I suspect that’s been my problem all my life.

7 Likes

And your void egg is now active. Keep them both warm and safe. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes